GweTV's GT

general_topic
gt
support_com
ae_was_here

I just want to see how people view my games!

Esta es la encuesta (This is the poll)

• Feature Worthy
  • Great, keep going!
  • Good, continue
  • Okay
  • Meh, could be better
  • Bad, don’t code
  • IDK

0 voters

And art, challenges, collabs, remixes, etc.

Also, here is some of my work

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/zbbzx5191 (This featured was apparently contreversial because @Funky63 made a similar project. I gave him credit for the idea and some of the code, but I also made some of the code too.)

1 more thing: Website: gwetvart.weebly.com

@Jake ???

Hello GweTV. How are you?

I am good…

@Jake why did you vote bad? (Just want to know)

I voted bad because you didn’t tell me any tricks about playing hopscotch!

Oh… Well a trick/tip I have is to try hard with your coding. Don’t give up on a project immediately, it might take more than 5 mins, but keep at it!

What square do I jump in?

What do you mean?
(I have only been on the forum for a few days, so if this is something on the forum, I might not know about it)

I have only been on the forum for 2 days and I haven’t even learned how to play the game of hopscotch!

Oh ok. Hopscotch can be easy and hard, it depends on how much skill you have with coding and what your motivation is. I think I have come a long way since joining Hopscotch, and I am still learning things. Is there anything you want to specifically learn. (I don’t understand the "What square do I jump in question.)

Since you want a square, nine is not okay.
We also don’t want a square all by itself on a row, because then you’d be lonely. So we can’t do 9, 1, 2, 3, or 6. We don’t want an even number or a multiple of five, so you can’t do 4, 5, or 8. This leaves 7.

You should jump in 7.

Why don’t we want a even number

@Jake What???

Are you talking about the game Hopscotch?