GweTV's General Topic (much fun) (yeehaw) (fun with Hopscotcher) (fun with gwetv too)(SUB TO PEWDS -Fuwa)

bananas
general_topic
support_com
ae_was_here
hopscotcher_was_here

This is me when someone gets a regular
And I’m just over here like

I’m happy for them though. You only joined like in November thoughh

Yes I know. But technically I joined in December cuz I just made an account forgot about it and came back in December

:clap: :clap:

(I joined November 25th, and @A_Metalhead joined November 27th and already is a regular. (No ha.te @A_Metalhead, you’re awesome!)

This is a reason for my confusion

I joined on November 4

yee!

Wow :wink:
(I am going to be on CoM’s GT)

ok gtg

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Awesome_E’s Topic | ᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏf ᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴩɪᴄ - ʜᴏᴩsᴄᴏᴛᴄʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ_ᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴩʀᴏ ʀɪᴄᴋʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ -fᴜᴡᴀ | ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ
CTS's General Topic ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) this an AMAZING artist! -MewtwoCreator)(CTS is the best comic maker ever -Tv) CTS IS THE BEST DOODETTE -JACG CTS is amazing and deserves honor and blessings- CoM
Year Of Code — tankt2016’s second GT Kittenz for life/ Tankt rocks/ Tankt papers/ Tankt scissors!. Tankt is the best -JACG and CoM and Apricity / Tankt is many cools -Fuwa / Tankts pretty cool -Tv
Swca's general topic/ Follow this hooman-CoM uwuUWuUwUWuwuWuu
CTS's General Topic ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) this an AMAZING artist! -MewtwoCreator)(CTS is the best comic maker ever -Tv) CTS IS THE BEST DOODETTE -JACG CTS is amazing and deserves honor and blessings- CoM
𝕄𝕖𝕨𝕥𝕨𝕠ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔! (✿◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚(っ◔◡◔)っ(How's Your day? Hope its good :D) (Everyone's Awesome!) Mewtwo is amazing!-CoM
Art and stuffffffffffffff | isurehopeso's GT
Stylishpoopemoji33’s General Topic
Drawing On Paper Compared to an iPad (Shading, Shaping, etc) Topic 19 [OFFICIAL]
Swca's general topic/ Follow this hooman-CoM uwuUWuUwUWuwuWuu
FobieFuwa’s GT of absolute randomness UwU
Claw33 the [DATA EXPUNGED] and topic
UnicornRainbow™’s General Topic 🎉
Year Of Code — tankt2016’s second GT Kittenz for life/ Tankt rocks/ Tankt papers/ Tankt scissors!. Tankt is the best -JACG and CoM and Apricity / Tankt is many cools -Fuwa / Tankts pretty cool -Tv
Chickengirl's famous gt (but Kayro sometimes lives here too)
Art and stuffffffffffffff | isurehopeso's GT
CoM’s Gt of random stuff and memes | I think it’s pretty great. -Hopscotcher | CoM is awesome and an excellent coder! -MewtwoCreator
UnicornRainbow™’s General Topic 🎉
1234Lillian’s GT [MEME PLAYGROUND]

no
I got 1 more like than u now lol

Also, please don’t comment ha.te or spam
Thanks!

But spam is tasty.

Uh ok lol
But I’m out of likes right now XD

Sure.

Clicks like and then runs out of likes for the day triggered

That’s ok!
I will leave the pomtl tag up for a bit, maybe refresh it once in a while

Hopsctocher, you better like

@tankt2016 can you quick come to my GT? We need to chat…

are you kidding me
flag

If you flag, you pay.

I lounged for 1 sec. That’s how nice I am.