4 Likes

I act to u.... know... sometimes on da forum
cringy... ir... corny...

2 Likes

Well I gtg peeps
My dad brang home some pizza maybe dat will cheer meh up (:

3 Likes

You're welcome :D

It's really rough to feel like you're not included, and like nobody wants to be friends with you. I really hope you find some good frens who can help you out :00

6 Likes

I completely understand. :))

Making friends can be hard, and just remember that you're special in your own way. c:

Don't worry about 'popularity' because the 'popular' people weren't always like this.

Those people weren't 'popular' to begin with, but they just socialized and made a lot of friends. I bet you'll have no trouble doing that as well. (*^ω^ *)

Maybe, (if you're not already added), add yourself to the OMTL? You can catch up with the current events easily that way. :D

And Pinkie, always remember if you ever need a friend to talk to or help you, I'm here. I think you're amazing, no matter what other people think. I think that you are an incredible friend, and I'm lucky to have you as one.
( ◠‿◠ )

@Pink_Roses, I'm in a large state of depression right now, so I know how you feel.

7 Likes

@Maltese

HALP YOUR SISTER
you guys are sisters right XD

I feel you, @Pink_Roses. Making friends is difficult, especially when you're confined to the few varieties of girls in your elementary school class.

My advice is to get involved in activities you enjoy and try to make friends there. In a classroom environment you're limited to the people around you who might have completely different interests than you, so you might find it awkward when you find you have nothing to talk about. If you meet other people doing things you love and things they love, you'll find some common ground to build your friendship upon. Plus, any "mean" or "popular" girls from your school won't be there!

10 Likes

Aww, tysm (((:

5 Likes

Tysm (((:
Dats Exactly how I feel!
Ikr i told my sis, y don't u come on dis topic???
I dunno wat she said :confused:

6 Likes

Hey, wanna chat in your general topic?

1 Like

Sure!

2 Likes

Ok, tag me there :smile:

1 Like

Mkay (:
Wats ur topic called?

3 Likes

We could go to yours!
(Just search up "Artsy's General topic" and it should pop up)

1 Like

Can you rephrase that?

1 Like

It's okie I'll go to urs (:
Thx c;

2 Likes

Me?
Rephrase wat?

1 Like

?

1 Like

Everything, I can't tell what you are saying