Greetings, Forum!

Oh, I notice that.
Maybe since it's a lighter season.

(Since it's Thanksgiving tomorrow. Don't come to me for puns.)

It is suspicious, yeah.

You are new..... PJ 4 da win

nvm, its gone now. why post must always be 20...

Welcome! Hope we can be friends! ^ ^ I dunno much about forum lol but if I find out anything I'll tell you lol

Welcome :D

But,

What do you mean by this? :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome fren! I'm JojoDude!

Some quick Hopscotch language things:

Fren= Friend (you probably figured that one out though)
Gice= Give
Knifu= Gun
Lifu= Life
HAB= Hopscotchers Against Bullying
HF=Hopscotch Forum
THT= The Hopscotch Team
And we like to use xD a lot

That should be all you need to understand us on here :joy:

There are also Trust Levels on here:

@trust_level_0: The rank that you start with
@trust_level_1: Basic, it takes less than a day to achieve and you've probably got it already!
@trust_level_2: Member! Be active for a few days-weeks and you should be able to achieved this rank. You get some more replies and some more likes because liking other people's posts is fun!
@trust_level_3: Regular! THAT'S ME! You need to be on for 50 days in less than 100 days, and read 20'000 posts! Regular goes to good people who don't get into arguments so try not to get involved if someone else gets into one, you could get flagged or suspended which will lower your chances of getting regular.
@trust_level_4: Only the Hopscotch Team can get this! Some of the old Leaders were abusing their power (not all of them) and so it got banned...

If you need any help, tag me @JojoDude, apparently I'm a great friend or something so people like to tag me! I think it's just because I'm on a lot of the time.

If you need any more help, feel free to check out my Newbies Guide to Hopscotch! A whole lot of awesome people helped me out it together! Here's a link:

It covers things like:

Making your posts look awesome!
Bypassing the 20 characters rule
Adding photos to your posts
And it will continue to grow so you can feel free to check it out often and even edit in your own Hopscotch/Forum tips!

I hope that I helped you fren! Let me know if you need anything, remember @JojoDude will give me a notification so I'll know to come and help you!

I geuss that did say that I didn't remember what I typed. :sweat_smile:
I mean, this is the first time I'm on the forum. I was surfing the website before I made an account, so I read topics and sort of got the jist of it.

Welcome to the forum! Tag me if you need any help. How to tag:
Type a @ and after that the username you want to notify, like this @BB-Fan. It will automatically turn into purple text. The user you tagged will get a notification. There is also a "Mass Tag-list" that you can use in your topic. The list should be used wisely, so if you use it, use it wisely!

Pink text?!
:0

Welcome! @ me anytime if you need any help at all! There is something called the OMTL (offical mass tag list) which notifies anyone who adds their name on the list about your topic. It's very useful for new games, help with code etc. all the rules are on the first post. Click the green notepad on the top right to add your name! (Alphabetically)

Click this blue text to go to the OMTL!

Oops, PURPLE TEXT :slight_smile:

Wait what? How does that look?

The tags has purple text.
@CreationsOfaNoob

Can you post a picture? I don't see that.

Hi, I'm IKeudin! You can tag me any time and I'll be happy to help. Tag me '@IKeudin'! Enjoy the Forum :slight_smile: We can be friends if want!

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need help, tag me by putting an @ then my username, like this: @CandyflossClouds, and I'll come and help!

Hi! It's seems like you know a lot about the forum already. If you have any more specific questions i would be happy to try and help

I can't see that. Are you sure it's purple?

Yeah, I think so. Dark-purple.