Gracefulicing1 told me to tell you guys this

Look guys @gracefulicing1 told me to tell you guys this:
"Hey... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't my bubbly self with all of my "friendly" times. I apologize to @SmilingSnowflakes for criticizing her awsome meme talk :3 I am sorry that I was rude to Gilbert. I truly am. I'm sorry to everyone. Especially @HuggingFluffyBear. We talked about this but I felt the need for him to hear this here. I'd really like if @Maltese finished my drawing. XD Thanks to Friendship for being a great new friend. I really enjoyed my time here, but I won't be back for a while. I love you guys. I really mean it. :blue_heart:"

mkay

Sorry that I have to say this, but where are you talking with her?

k :D

Didn't I already say that it's not allowed to talk outside of the forum? (Not being mean, that's a legitimate question.)

That doesn't matter, it's still not allowed. No contact at all outside of the forums is allowed, even if you knew it before the rule was in place.

:0

It's okay, just stop communicating outside the forum, that's all. :slight_smile:

We are really sorry if we sound too strict or harsh, but this is for everyone's safety.

I have a question... why didn't she say this herself?

She said she didn't wanna come back because she wants you guys to know she cares about the forum.

That makes no sense XD

When I was talking to her she said she didn't wanna come back for a while because she thinks she causes a lot of trouble.

Tell her she literally hasn't caused any trouble. :I
She's also a really great friend and role model.

I'm not allowed to talk to her outside the forum anymore :wink:
Winky reminder face takeover :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

What jf you know a person in real life?

Tell @GracefulIcing1 thanks for having her time on the forum and I will miss her

If you know them and have actually met them, that's fine. :slight_smile:

Ok. Thanks for clarifying.(not that I know anyone)

What if you mat them after. Like it was someone at your school. And then you met them.
Now let's GBOT
@KVJ is spam liking me!

Unless you have already met them, no. -Gilbert
But what if you hadn't met them but you realized they were at your school? @gilbert189!
Then it's allowed, but you can't do anything until you have actually met them. -Gilbert