Goodbye maybe guyz

I'm thinking about leaving the forum as people aren't listening to me, flagging me, and not being nice I find this really upsetting so maybe bye no offence meant plz don't flag

bye

Is this about the not giving credit thing?

Well, anyways,

Maybe bye then...

Please don't leave! I still need to finish your pixel art! You are a great person and the forum wouldn't be the same without you.

D:

It would be a shame to see you leave ;-;

But it's your desicion,

BYE

Wait @Gilbert189
What's the rule on goodbye topic with maybe?

I know if you say you're leaving and you don't it's not cool, but what is the rule on this?

Don't leave! If people aren't listening to you, find some people that do. You can always change the way people think about you! :slight_smile:

A lot of things the main one being that

Maybe I'll hang with u lol

Lol sorry like I said I might say but I'm muting the drawing topic cause I feel like peeps are just upsetting me

sigh
Deer fren,
This is just my personal opinion, but I think that everyone—not just you, but all the people who were involved in that issue—is making a big deal out of something very minor.
Take a deep breath. Go for a walk. Make a list of all the things you truly love about Hopacotch, but don't make it until three days from now. If, by then, the cons outweigh the pros, then it's your own choice, but I think you should try to start again with a clean slate. Have a nice day!

Don't leave, you're my friend! Nooooo

Did I give you permission to leave :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?
Jk but geh' nicht!!!!!!!

Bye.

Is it because of the flags in my topic?

I didn't flag any but they were off topic.:confused:

Bye.

No it's peeps on the drawing topic accused me of tracing and saying I should give credit and stuff

Friend! Stay! You're so kind!

Pah!
Du. Darfst. Nicht. Verlassen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It's on my pixel art topic that I'm making you a pixel art. :wink:

Sorry ;-;

It was meant to be a joke ;-;

I think there's a rule on goodbye topics..... Anyways.... If you feel that way, do what you want, but know nobody means for anybody to be angry and upset. Just remember the forum isn't the place for "I'm leav.ing" topics.