Goodbye, Hopscotch

So, I think this will have to be my final topic. I'm not using Hopscotch anymore, and I don't think I can help the forum as much as I used to. While the whole leader demotion thing did play a part in this, I've been feeling this way for a while now.

Gah. This is hard. I have so many memories here.

I'll be slowly transitioning away from the forum. You're all amazing, and I really do wish you he best. You'll all do amazing things. I know I've been too harsh. However, Hopscotch taight me so much.

I'm gonna get a little sentimental here.

@Maltese, @Bananadog, @CreativeCoder, @smishsmash, @Caramel_Puffin, you're all awesome. Don't doubt yourselves. I'll miss you.

@SmilingSnowflakes, @Mathgirl, @Intellection74, I have a feeling you'll all be here to the end. You're all awesome.

@PopTart0219, @Kiwicute2013, @BuildASnowman, words can't express how awesome you guys are. You taught me so much.

@Rawrbear, @Anonymous, I was so mean to both of you. I'm really sorry.

There are so many others, but I can't list everyone. Again, Hopscotch has been a great experience, and thanks to everyone. :slight_smile:

I'm working to be a leader!
4 leaders gone... This is bad
What happened to the Hopscotch Forum?
Who is Leaving?

Bai senpai!

I will miss You!

My first reaction: No, why is someone else leaving?
Second reaction: WHAT
Third reaction: We will miss you

See ya around, Gilberto :slight_smile: We had some awesome times. Let's kit.

Bye!

Why r so many leaders/mods
Leaving?

DID YOU EVER LIKE ME OR WAS I ON YOUR LIST
Sorry

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :slight_frown:

Why is everyone leaving ;-;

You were really amazing. You were a great leader. It's really sad to see you go.

Bye I guess

Why does everyone leave

Another amazing Hop and forumer/leader leaving... bye @Gilbert189 we will miss you :cry:

Life. We all have to move on. :slight_smile:

Here is a song
♪ Senpai I will miss you! Senpai I will miss you! Senpai you will still be in my heart! Senpai we will love you! Senpai we will love you! Senpai we will love you and cherish your leaving! ♪

I'll really miss you, Iguana Squid Overlord Jumpyduckz Jr.

Thanks for all the memories and everything that you've done. You don't know how much you've helped me.

Bye.

Ok, ok, ok.

Nobody else leave plz be cuz 2 May ppl r levin :frowning:

I promise I won't leave forever yet. I'll just take breaks every once and a while... Everyone will move on eventually...

Thanks Gilberto. I will always miss you.

cheesybutrue

XD. Thanks for giving time to us and being awesome

I don't even know how to respond

I don't know where to start

Gilbert, I have had a lot of memories with you, not a ton, but a lot of meaningful ones that will stay with me forever.
I am so glad I finished my hw earlier because the water works r starting, legit the waterworks are starting oh no

I am going to miss you soooooo much Iguana Squid Overload Jumpyduckz Jr
Legit you don't know how much

You were one of the people that made me happy the most, made me laugh, make me smile, made me cry tears of joy, made me die and pull out my tombstone. ;-;

Will you still visit here sometimes, even if it's quick? :0
I'll miss you so much, your amazing, don't doubt yourself and follow your dreams whatever they may be pls thicks.

You were my first fan account, that's super special to me, and all the things you said to me, including what you have said just now are special to me.
Keep being awesome pls.

Goodbye, @Gilbert189 ;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-; ;n; ;n;
You know reading this topic and writing this is killing me rn ;-;

I will miss you! I have always looked up to you! :smiley: Just wondering, why have you decided to quit?

Wow

Hopscotch is changing quickly

Everyone is gone

We get new people every day though...
We just need to encourage them to keep coding and become the next generation of Hopscotchers.