Goodbye from Liz 🐘

Hey Hopscotchers,

I wanted to share the news with you all that I will be leaving Hopscotch, and I wanted to say farewell! :wave:

It has been such a joy being a part of the Hopscotch team. You all inspired me every single day with your creativity, collaborative spirit, and enthusiasm to learn. I can’t tell you how many times I played one of your Hopscotch games and was completely AMAZED at what you had made!

I hope you know what a truly special community you are. Keep that creative spirit alive and you will continue to accomplish incredible things!

All my best,

Liz

42 Likes

Have a great time in whatever you’re doing next!

You’ve been amazing!

12 Likes

aww noo we’ll going to miss you D:
projects from developer program are just out and i believe they are awesome. can i have your last post for a word for autumn seed developer people and their project? :pleading_face:

@Antigravity, say a true goodbye to @Elizabeth

11 Likes

We’re all gonna miss you, Liz. Thanks for being with us.

~ Crosbyman64

9 Likes

Bye Elizabeth :frowning:

9 Likes

NOO…

YOU CANT LEAVE @Elizabeth
YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO OUR COMMUNITY

(Sorry for all caps, I didn’t mean to do that)

11 Likes

I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, and I guarantee you’ll be successful in whatever you pursue

Best of luck, Liz :)

7 Likes

aww, its so sad to see you go Liz

you’ve made such an impact on the community and all of us in it during your time here. its been so cool to see hopscotch grow during your time here and its been such an honor knowing and working with you.

i know youre gonna make an incredible impact wherever you go next. i wish you all the best as you move forward onto bigger and better things :dizzy:

14 Likes

Goodbye, stranger!

6 Likes

…?
she’s not a stranger. she’s working for The Hopscotch Team

it would be nice if you re-write your post in a more nice way. She’s awesome and she does not need to read that kind of (kinda) offensive post before leaving for real.

5 Likes

Man Its hard to hold in the emotions
You truly are special. You will never be forgotten. Thanks for everything.
Bye

5 Likes

Farewell.

You’re really great.

6 Likes

My bad, didn’t mean to offend anyone lol I was mostly joking.
I just said stranger because I’ve never talked to/seen her before since I recently created an account on here. I’m sure she’s amazing and contributed a lot to Hopscotch. I hope the rest of her life is nice too.

8 Likes

Au revoir, Liz! You’ve done so much for Hopscotch. Best of luck to you in whatever you choose to do next!

6 Likes

We will miss you

6 Likes

Thank you for all your contributions to this community! They’ve certainly made a positive impact. Wish you the best!

6 Likes

Aww bye!!

5 Likes

Goodbye, ):
Although I didn’t get to know you that well, I am sure that you will be missed. Good luck on what waits ahead.

5 Likes

Are you sophia with the cross emoji on hopscotch

4 Likes

bye, thanks for all your contributions to hopscotch and good luck with your future endeavors:)

6 Likes