Goodbye from Ana ☀

Hey Hopscotchers,

Today is my last day at Hopscotch, and I wanted to say goodbye to you!

Working at Hopscotch and being on this forum was a real honour to me. Seeing you – old and new users building this community, creating your projects, finding new ways even through hardships and always supporting each other – it all filled my heart with happiness and joy for you all every day.

Keep doing what you’re doing - learn new things, grow your coding and artistic skills, make friends - I believe that you all will go far in this life because each of you is very very talented in your own way. :sunny:

Big hugs to you all!

Kind regards,
Ana

81 Likes

Nooo!
We will miss you Ana
:hugs: virtual hug

18 Likes

We’ll really miss you, Ana. Hope you have a wonderful day…

19 Likes

Nooooo!!!

We’ll all miss u Ana :blue_heart:

16 Likes

Awwwww man. Goodbye! :wave:

12 Likes

Awww noooo! We’ll miss you!

12 Likes

Ana thank you again for making this place the way it is- you were the best community manager ever, we’re gonna miss you. Thank you for being my mentor, my forum guardian, and my friend. best of luck in whatever you decide to do in the future :blue_heart::blue_heart:

ave atque vale

23 Likes

:pensive: who will replace Ana as manager??

14 Likes

we’ll miss you, Ana <3
thank you for all you’ve done for us

12 Likes

Any chance you’ll pop back in every once in awhile?

You were an amazing community manager, mentor, and moderator. You made a mark on hopscotch with your likable personality and your cleverly thought out words. I’m sure that whoever does replace you will certainly have their fair share of trouble filling your shoes. Though no one could ever be the amazing leader, fantastic role model, and smart mentor you were.

20 Likes

We’ll all miss you, Ana! You were a great manager :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

We’ll all miss you!

10 Likes

Nooooooo. We will all miss you. You have been the best community manager ever.

10 Likes

Wait, what :anguished::cry:

On behalf of the whole forum community, thank you so much for all that you did for us. You helped to set us back on a good path of growth.

I really appreciate you and all that you did for this forum Ana. You are the reason this community grew to the place it is at.

Best wishes on the rest of your life.

Thank you for everything you’ve done and big hugs back :hugs:

13 Likes

Noooooooo! Bye Ana! We’ll miss you! You were an amazing part of this community, and we will always remember all of the things you have given us.

11 Likes

Nooooo! :cry:
We will miss you Ana! Thank you for the big things that you’ve done for us!

8 Likes

Goodbye :sob:
You have been so amazing the time that I have been here !

8 Likes

Bigs hugs, Ana

I’ve said this before but I’ll say it a million times again.

Thank you. We love you. You have done so much for this community and for each and every single person in it. You’ve touched everyone here in a special way that only you can do. The forum won’t be the same without you, but I’m glad more people will have the chance to have you as a mentor or other figure in their life. I don’t know what’s gonna happen next anywhere, irl or forum, but I do know that I’ll have the strength to get through it because of you. Your mentorship, love, guidance, constant support and forgiveness have made me a better person and I will always carry that with me. I can say that I’m not the only one you’ve done that for. Not the first, won’t be the last. I’m glad people elsewhere will have a chance to experience that too.

Lynss :heart:

26 Likes

General Kenobi.

I don’t have a cute cat gif this time, so I’ll just say goodbye.

21 Likes

Noooooo Ana! We’ll miss you so much!

10 Likes