Goodbye Friens!

Peace out y'all! I have nothing to post sooooooo.......yeah! I guess I just really didn't want to leave you guys guessing about why I had to leave.....:pensive: So anyway! Here is my goodbye to everyone!!!

I'll miss y'all! I'll try to keep in contact with a few of you.....cough cough you know who you are cough cough.....lel.....:kissing_heart:

Goodbye for now
Love yours truly,
S.O.S Art™

Man... Ive saw like 10 topics of you staying and leaving! I hope your ok :wink:

Goodbye! I'm probably not one of the few people you will try to stay in contact with but I will miss you! You are awesome!

Well....depends on what "ok" means to you......:pensive: It's been a very very tough month or so.....I'm quite indecisive....

Thank you very much! I'll see if I can contact you later on! :wink:

Bai!

It's fine to be off-topic every once in a while but bye!

Bye @S.O.S_Art5

Why are you leaving btw, and will you ever come back?

Well.........maybe I'll come back.....but it won't be very soon! My parents didn't like me talking to others on Hopscotch so they deleted the app...so I have nothing to ask about here on the forum! :pensive:

How could you say bye and post that GIF? ;-;

LOL......sorry!!! I couldn't help it!!!!! Wait.....brb! I'll get another one....

Dunno how I feel about that lol

LOL!!! And this is why I have feelings that I need to stay!!! Ughhhhh......why u gotta make this so hard @KVJ?!?! LOL......

MAYBE.....

But I have nothing to do here!!!! Other than get in trouble with the leaders.....

LOL......sorry.......did u get my Padlet request???

Reasons…

@S.O.S_Art5

^people here for ya

True dat......though any time me needs help I can't say anything about it......so....that's why I must go.....right??

.........sob........