Goodbye FOREVER Hopscotch... <:-(

goodbye_forever
important

July 1,2016,at

Hey Hopscotchers!
As you might have knew me or not, I want a little notice to you because I will now make games on something different than on Hopscotch...

I'll tell you why...

Because you can't publish your games as Adobe Flash Player(which runs on an .swf file), and making them available for many platforms(Like Windows, Mac OS X, Mobile, and Linux.), I suggest YOU use Stencyl, the quickest and easiest way to make games(EVEN THOUGH SOME OF THE CODING COULD BE COMPLICATED)In 2D(Some People use KIND OF COMPLICATED coding to make it in 3D[But some people encounter errors testing their game in 3D with the others' coding on their Log.])!

What you can do with Stencyl:

Make games and publish them available on Flash Player and many platforms(publishing for different platforms require PRO VERSION)|Yes!
Build games using Example Kits(Which you can download on Stencyl.com[BUT THEY REQUIRE STENCYL 3.3.0 OR LATER TO RUN]) or a blank game|Yes!
Many Coding Options, It's Better than on Hopscotch!

And much more to learn at stencyl.com!

GOODBYE FOREVER!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :worried: :wink: :wink:

Thanks,

Mirza123

link to download stencyl:www.stencyl.com/
Stencyl Extensions at stencyl.com/developers/market

Happy Stencyling!

If its spam, please ignore this!

I feel like you're a low key salesperson for this app xD

My impression exactly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True but let's not criticize this post < sorry if that was bossy

No criticising being done! Nothing wrong with being a low-key salesperson :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bye! But I think Hopscotch is coming for more different platforms... It was recently updated with an iPhone editor...