Good news about Help With Code! (I think :P)

Liza has said in a post that topics in Help With Code will not be deleted, instead they'll stay there but you won't be able to add any new topics to the category. She mentioned nothing about the deletion of Help With Code topics :slight_smile:

@Liza, correct me if I'm wrong, that's just how I understood the post :D

iPad and Camera Photography

Ahh, sorry about spreading that fake rumor. I guess I read it wrong. ;p;

Thank goodness I read wrong, though... I don't want all of those memories to just fade away. ^o^

Same. I panicked for a moment then went to find the post, and I was really happy when I realized what Liza meant :D

They're all gone! All of them help with code is gone!

You're sure? D:

I'm absolutely positive! Look up help with code.

Aw, that sucks. D:

I hope THT changes that, darn.

Actually, I don't think they're deleted, just archived or something. I still hope THT brings them back sometime ;-;

I know but they're all gone I don't think they're coming back. I lost 43 topics!

They're not gone, we just can't see them. They're probably archived, and THT can see them/bring them back.

I hope they do that :D

I wish they just archived them but kept the record of them in ur profile.

I think it's deleted. It says that we don't have access to our topics ("Sorry, you don't have access to that topic!", to be exact), where we can still access archived topics.

I believe only mods and up can see archived topics. Anyone, however, can see closed topics, and unlisted ones if they have a link.

I may be wrong.