Good Morning Hopscotch News Show on HS And HSF!

news
fun
try

Hi guys, I started a hopscotch show called good morning America I need people who can be apart of it we won't tell any "weather" or anything we will just tell news on the hopscotch forum

Hopscotch Forum people

The hopscotch forum people will look deeply into the hopscotch forum and
Find news and report it to me and some people will be chosen to have a special job And work with me so you can report it to those people too

Form:
Will you not start a flame war?
Will you look deeply and the hopscotch forum?
Will you try to be kind?
Will you try not forget to report news to me and the people?

Hopscotch people

On the Hopscotch app people will look deeply in hopscotch and find news
And report the news to me and the people
Form
Will you look deeply in hopscotch?
Will you be kind?
Will you try to not forget to report the news to me?

Thx for reading​:blush: - StarKid​:sparkles:

I think theres already a topic like this...

There is... They but they didn't do the show so I started a new one!

would anyone like to join :blush:

Will you look deeply in hopscotch? I'll try to!
Will you be kind? Yes.
Will you try not to report the news to me? No. Read that again! You made a mistake.

Will you not start a flame war? I'll try not to, but I probably won't, since I've never started one!
Will you look deeply and the hopscotch forum? I'll try to. I'll also write some stories and do some grammar and spelling and other language arts corrections on the other news stories.
Will you try to be kind? Yes.
Will you try not forget to report news to me and the people? Yes.

Your all Set @tankt2016! by the way I choose you two to be a special person to work with me!

Also, you have a great surprise too—I will share some stories from my news with this news.
Maybe this could be a branch!

also,@tankt2016 can you guys get more people in this club.

On it tomorrow, or later tonight, checking notifications.

ok well anyone else wanna join?

anyone?:):):):):):):slight_smile:

Hi! I see that you have created a GMH too! I just want to let you know, Im thinking about doing the show more. I think ours are a bit different, I put in a topic of some random subject (like planets) and put on some facts about it. I just wanted to let you know, I dont want you to stop this or anything, I am totally fine with you having this as long as its at least a little bit different than mine. :hugging:

We can both just use this one_

Nah, I'd rather just work on my own as though I have just started making season 2. You could come work with me on mine? Whatever you want to do. I just want to work on my own series.

Well.. K your GMH I don't like that one anyway I don't mean to OFFEND you :slight_smile:

Hey I'd like to join!

Please please please

('o') Okie... May I see a link of your version of GMH? I just want to see what its like. EDIT: Nevermind it looks like you have not done any episodes yet.

Oops nvermind!!!:blush: