Goatgames And Dragonmaster101 Huge Announcment

Hello! We have something huge too announce… OUR GAME COMPANY!!!

Me and @GOATGAMES have been working for the past 2 weeks now too make this company! It will hold most of our games and include our super secret game :eyes:

Here is Our Website!

[link removed temporarily]

FAQ

How is this hopscotch related?
It’s basically one huge collab!

Is this topic necessary?
Yes as this will be were we announce company games and updates that would otherwise clog up the y-taco.

How Can I join?
Currently there is no official way unless asked too join, but in the future we would love too have people join us!

If I join will I earn anything?
Once we allow employees then yes everything you do will be worth seeds! Fixed a bug? Seeds! Added a key feature? Seeds! Make amazing art? Seeds!

3 Likes

Don’t tag my taglist because I already did yesterday lol

2 Likes

Oof too late lol

1 Like

They gonna be big mad at us

1 Like

I don’t think google websites are allowed. Only github websites…

4 Likes

Cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

There’s no possibility too provide and rule breaking of tos

2 Likes

This would be a GPUT?

1 Like

Did you get approval from @Yuanyuan to post this link? As far as I remember, Google Sites is still not allowed.

As far as the project itself, I do like the idea!

4 Likes

A what? I’ve never seen that.

1 Like

General Project Update Topic

1 Like

Hmm for now could you edit it out until I get approval and type website coming soon

1 Like

No not at all lol

How come GitHub sites are allowed but not google lol

2 Likes

Yeah git hub has a better chance at breaking tos

Awsome e hold on yuan is typing

1 Like

See that’s my question

Guthub is a leader approved site. And the code is visible to everyone on github

1 Like

@Serenity poke

1 Like

As far as I know, it’s because GitHub is more code-focused, and the code for GitHub Pages is open-source (with the exception of GitHub Pro+ users), meaning it’s easier to spot risky links/sites.

Our past forum mentor @Jazz had a pretty good response when I asked the same question years ago (when Google Sites were first banned) – take a read:

[edited out to remove the link to here from general compliments/Qs/concerns topic]

I felt the same way as you do now, and I understand the frustration since I’ve been there. For the time being, I’ll edit out the link until further notice.

@Serenity + Yuanyuan since you’re here, might be better if you take over.

2 Likes