Glowys General Chat!

general_topic

This is where I'll chat with people! :slight_smile: I probably post daily maybe sometimes every two days but here I might talk with @HappyPerson (who is unbelievably awesome) go follow her!

This has been edited and I am having a squad that you can rp, chat and do art (you can write on a paper if you want to draw then upload it and same with rp)
please notify me on here and you can join because you don't need ANY talent .Im not on the app for the summer but I'm on here so BAS (back after summer) but you can chat on the forum with me!I'll post the people who asked to join (you will be automatically in once you notify me )right here so feel free to join!:smiley: :cookie: also ill write down the name suggestions for the squad so you don't have to Join but if you can this of a name for the squad please put down your idea!

Hi. Yass First Post!

XD! congrats! I'll give u a shoutout!

I read that as Glowwy's and I thought @BipolarBear was on the forum again XD

HI! Want a cookie? Here Fren-:cookie:

wanna be frens?
I'm bored playing hide and seek

Found u, @kawaiiRose, @Kayro

Sure!love ur profile pic

have some more :cookie:'s???????

thanks! brb i have to go before they find me

lol ya good luck!youll need it!

fgfkfgathanks brb again

@KawaiiRose, it's @Kayro's turn to hide,

hhroahroharoihhiPHrihH

YOU KNOW EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE????????????????????opps caps sry any who XD ur chatting for hide&seek have a :cookie:

No, we don't. We are playing Hide and seek by posting in topics and moving around, if the taggers find the hiding person while the hiding person is posting, the hiding person has been found.

Wow, you really think that? Man you are awesome!
🀧 I'm getting so emotional!
Here: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Here some milk to wash it down (I hope you like milk, and I hope you not lactose intolerant :grimacing:): πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ₯›

cookies!!!!I used to be but thankfully IM NOT ANYMORE MWAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA sorry I get "emotional"

Hello! I have never met you before. Is there something I can call you οΌˆοΌΎΞ½οΌΎοΌ‰

Her name is Glowy!