Glitches help me

help_me_please

My hopscotch is glitching and I need help. Please help.

@hopscotch-curators I need help. My projects I deleted are coming back and I don’t know how to stop it.

Why don’t you make a topic in the #hopscotch-bugs category?

This belongs in the #hopscotch-bugs category. @seedlesswatermelon42 move it there.

seriously why are y’all more quick to go off on this poor kid about technicalities than to actually help them with their bug smh

@seedlesswatermelon42, that’s an unfortunate buggo indeed. I faintly recall a time when the mods pushed out a form to fill out for bug reports; let me see if I can find it…

okay, I couldn’t find the form by itself, but here’s a link to one of my old topics that used it to report a bug. the bolded words are the questions, and if you answer them it should help tht figure out what’s going on. make a topic in the bugs or help with code category using this form, and hopefully they’ll get back to you! if they don’t, it’s also an option to email Liza about your problem. :)

I’ve also been looking for the form, but like you, I couldn’t find it.

And about the bug, I think that you should create a list of all projects (and their links) that re-uploaded and then contact THT (The Hopscotch Team). The fastest way is to email them, but that might not be optimal for everyone.

It’s auto filled for every new bugs with hopscotch topic.

Thanks for the help everyone! I appreciate it.

I’m not sure how to help with this

Really? I didn’t know that.