Glitch? ARRRGGGG

bug

Has anyone else had a problem (on Hopscotch) where when you draw something on a project and then when you publish it it clears it?

What do you mean by this?

Well, I drew something on a project and when I published it the screen kind of flashed and then all that I drew was gone. I don't know any better way to describe it :stuck_out_tongue:

Like a character was in places of the project (usually it's bird) .?

No... It showed the project, but not what I drew. It was so weird!
And if this helps at all, I drew something on on of my projects and it took me awhile and it didn't clear what I drew. But on other projects I didn't take too long on drawing on it and it cleared what I drew.

Was it like this?

No... It would just show the project but not what I drew. Ugh I don't know how to explain it, but it didn't show Bird...

Kind of how when you branch a project it shows the original screen in your drafts?

I don't really know what you mean by that, but that sounds kind of like how it is! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Change the background in any project. Branch that project then go to your drafts. You'll see that that the background hasn't changed in your drafts.

Can you make a video or screenshot a before and after?

For some reason this only happens when you edit or view the code on a drawing project so that is what I did to replicate the problem:

V this is right before it goes to the publishing screen (see its blank even though I drew something!):

Did it to me :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Yay I am not alone! I so hope this can get fixed!

Did you EMAIL THT?????????

Not yet, I wanted to see if it was just me! But I will soon. :slightly_smiling:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......
:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:HAPLY

Writing them now actually...

Boom. Done! Hope this gets fixed soon!

Did you mention about the ... Way or just publishing???