Glichy game linked

Link done. For buildasnowman

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xh2phqmnp

Silverstream

So what exactly is going wrong?

When you first start the game the little purple guys are not there. That is not what's supposed to happen. You have to press instructions then back so you can see them on the screen. I did not program that to happen.
From,
Silverstream

The problem is that all variables in Hopscotch are, by default, 0. So, when the game starts, it sets all the variables to 0, and your game thinks that "lives" = 0, so it makes everything invisible.
On each purple thing, put:

When the play button is tapped:
   wait 100 milliseconds
   set invisibility 0

Also, game looks awesome so far!

Thanks!
From,
Silverstream

Wait they are still are invisible at the beginning.:grin:
From,
Silverstream

@silverstream Hmm... Try changing it to 1000 milliseconds. Tell me if that worked.

Ok.
From,
Silverstream

Nope.
From,
Silverstream

@silverstream Hm... when I tried it it worked for me. Can you send a link to the version now?

The version that I am using?
From
Silverstream

@silver A link to the game now that you put the fix in.

Ok. Give me a sec
From,
Silverstream

Done.

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xjz518st5

Maybe you can give me your version (the one that you are working on that you fixed) so I can see if I am doing something wrong.:blush::grin:

From,
@silverstream

Are you going to help me? Because if I don't have this game finished by tomorrow I'm toast.
From,
@silverstream

@silverstream, I'm sure @BuildASnowman would like to help you (and it's really nice of him to do so) but he might just be off the forum for now or something. (No one can be on the forum 24/7 and plus we all live in different timezones.) I don't have @BuildASnowman's version sorry that I can't help :(

That is ok I know. I am just worried because if I don't have the game finished by tomorrow I can't EVER play hopscotch again.:grin::sweat: maybe I'll pass. Please wish me luck.
From,
@silverstream

@silverstream It doesn't seem you added the rule to each purple guy. On each little purple enemy alien, make a new rule: When the play button is tapped. Wait for 1000 milliseconds and then set invisibility percent 0.

Ok I'll try it.
From,
@silverstream