Gifting the sub!

I don’t know how this would work, or if it would be possible but it’d be cool if we could gift the sub for a year/month to another user.

What’s your opinion?

• yeah
  • no

0 voters

11 Likes

interesting
first post

3 Likes

it’d be nice to be able to

4 Likes

did you mean “forever”?

3 Likes

yes

like you buy the sub and give it to someone?

4 Likes

Would you have to buy it? It’s kinda like giving people like 10 dollars a month but I see what you mean and that could be a cool feature

4 Likes

yeah!

yep
I know, but not everyone can afford the sub/has access to it, and it can be a nice gift to give.

8 Likes

Mhm, I have a student who would love a subscription, and rlly enjoy it! But handing him iTunes gift cards monthly is kinda Wierd.

5 Likes

A student…? Anyway yeah maybe a gift can be a little cheaper and THT would have to find a way for the parents to approve…

3 Likes

Gifted subs — twitch

3 Likes

Wdym I am rarely on twitch (except for watching kathrine Elizabeth gaming and solidarity)

2 Likes

this’d be awesome. my students have extra accounts, and they really want the sub. we got it for free setting up a classroom, but they want it for their extra accounts. I have 5 accounts with the sub :woman_facepalming: so if I could gift it they’d be so happy

5 Likes

It’s similar to twitch, but doesn’t involve money.

3 Likes

Yeah, I tutor a few younger kiddos. I may get my 4th soon (:

I’m assuming u do smth similar?

4 Likes

Most definitely

2 Likes

Half yes half no
It can be cool to do that
But maybe some people will try to give everyone sub
Which will decrease the $ oof

1 Like

The price would be the same if not more than buying the sub for ur self. That’s just what would happen. Then THT would end up making more money

2 Likes

I thought you were doing a giveaway LOL

2 Likes

Not a cool one

2 Likes

Same :joy:

2 Likes