Get your book in Bookify!

Bookify - The Ultimate Book Hub!

What’s this about?
I recently started a new project, Bookify. However, the actually content for my project is currently non-existent- So I need y’all’s help to fill it up!

What is Bookify?
Bookify is the ultimate book hub, where all books submitted will be stored in one single place. Bookify features a collection of free books for anyone to read, a points system to buy more books-or a full version-and full user customization features! The project was started May 19th, with the first version being released for beta testers on April 20th, and version 0.2 released for beta testers and Hops with early access on April 22nd.

How can I help?
Well, I obviously can’t write every single book in the project by myself, so I need you to either submit a book you’re writing/have written by linking the topic, or submit book ideas to be stored separately for if any authors come along looking for an idea :wink:

Authors will be given full credit, as well a sneaky surprise which will be released in a coming update (so keep an eye out!)

Please fill out this form to add a WIP or completed book:

What is your username?
What is the title of your book?
What genre?
Please post a link to the topic:
Is this book a collaboration with another author(s)?
If so, please write their usernames (N/A if none)
Would you like your book to be free or part of the full version?
Is there a specific color (HSB preferred- RGB and Hopscotch colors work too) that you’d like the cover of the book to be?
Thank you!

Please fill out this form to submit an idea for a plot line:

What is your username?
What genre is your idea?
Write out your basic idea here:
Thank you!

This didn’t take as long to type up as I thought it would :joy:
@/omtl come check this out!

20 Likes

First also awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks haha
Been tossing the idea around for a while before I actually made a topic for beta testing
then I realized “I’m gonna need books for this”

4 Likes

Awesome!!! second non creator

3 Likes

I really really really wanna submit a book but i have no ideas rn -.-

2 Likes

I have a lot of ideas haha

3 Likes

Plz share one? Also i may have not told u but i have a comic on Hs hehe
Its horrible tho ask hecate
Anyways ima gbot…

2 Likes
1 Like

Incredible idea- I may end up writing this out myself! Adding it to my idea database for the next update.

2 Likes

Authors are allowed into the BT topic since it’s their book and if they see something they don’t like, they have a right to tell me about it and let me fix it. Even though you’re giving me your ideas, it’s your book, by right, and you have a say.

2 Likes

@TheCMStudios could you edit this into the OP with the book submission form please:

Is there a specific color (HSB preferred- RGB and Hopscotch colors work too) that you’d like the cover of the book to be?

3 Likes

What is your username? Professor Moony
**What is the title of your book?**Two friends
What genre? Fantasy
Please post a link to the topic: https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/two-friends-a-coded-hopscotch-story/59532
Is this book a collaboration with another author(s)? no
If so, please write their usernames (N/A if none) N/A
**Would you like your book to be free or part of the full version?**Part of the full version
Is there a specific color (HSB preferred- RGB and Hopscotch colors work too) that you’d like the cover of the book to be? H, 0 S, 0 B,30

2 Likes

Is this going to be a seed project
Oh wait I read the op

2 Likes

WHAT!!! EMPIRES FOREVER!

5 Likes

Thanks Pumpkin

2 Likes

Oh thx hehe
It doesnt hav a plot tho
And the characters are like super un-developed

2 Likes

Go work on it now.

4 Likes

CLPD’s working on a book I had an idea but no follow thru on

3 Likes

Two very eager ppl asking me to do different things.
My solution? DO SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY
Ttyl ima play mc lol

4 Likes

Hey haha have fun

3 Likes