Get your badges here!

Hi, I thought this would be a good place to get badges. Confused?
Let me explain:
I'm finding it hard to find a context to get badges and don't want to spam the owners of posts by not adding anything to the post! So, feel free to tag, reply, repost and get other badges without annoying people! And sorry if this already exists, I couldn't find one though! And also, this doesn't fit with any of the catogries so I'll just put Help with code... It doesn't fall under collab or bugs...
And finally, please don't spam here, this is for getting badges, not chatting...

Hmm, I don't know about this topic. It might be used for spam and off topic posts later on. Honestly, I don't really care so much about how many "good posts" I have or if I earned any other badge- it's something that you earn over time. It feels awesome knowing I have a lot of these badges, but they were a reward for my time on the forum. :)

This looks cool!
@trust_level_1
@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3
I've tagged you so you can use this topic for replying, liking, etc..
However, I'm concerned that this topic will get off topic, so be careful!

I agree with Bananadog here, badges are something you earn over time, I don't think you need a specific topic to try to get them.

Badges? Is this related or even possible?

I don't think this topic would be productive, as badges are earned.

Would you like this topic closed (by @SmilingSnowflakes, @Mathgirl, @Gilbert189, @Anonymous, @Intellection74, @Kiwicute2016, @PopTart0219, or @BuildASnowman) or would you like to sell/recycle this topic?

Um you didn't give @PolarCoder a chance to decide @Kiwicute2016...

Badges are rewards not something you are purposely trying to earn.

Topics like these may get very annoying to some. For instance, if someone wanted a "Good Post" badge, then they would've tagged every single person to like their post, which can get irritating. I understand that this was for a good purpose, and I applaud you for that, but it's best to not be a "try hard" when it comes to earning badges! :slight_smile:

If you'd like to recycle this, just @ me in an earlier post.