Get Your Art In Timber Waves!

Hello. This is a competition about getting your art in my game. This is a lot like this and this. I was inspired by @tankt2016 and @FRENCH_WAVE123.

My game is where you’re in a boat and waves are coming at you. You have to dodge the waves by swiping left and right. The drawings will be things like boats or waves. Stuff like that

• I’d like to get my art in!
  • No thanks
  • Accidentally voted

0 voters

Prizes

1st: 5 Plants and spam likes forum and app
2nd: 3 plants and spam likes app
3rd: 2 plants and spam likes forum

Tags

@fusion_coders
@omtl

End date

25th February

8 Likes

What view is the boat in. Are you looking at the side of the boat or the top or the back?

4 Likes

Back of it

4 Likes

Do you have any of the art started yet? If yes could you post a link so I can see what it looks like so far.

3 Likes

This is not really allowed - Art has to be some kind of trail art or shape art, and has to be in a portfolio in DHT, it has to be some kind of thing that’s coding related - sounds very cool though ! @Mb248

4 Likes

Do you have any preferences for how it should look?

8 Likes

Also, welcome! I’m Kaila!
We shall now get back on topic :wink:

3 Likes

This is fine as it’s coding related. All entries do have to be posted in a portfolio tho, exactly like you said:))

8 Likes

What’s a portfolio in DHT?

9 Likes

The DHT is our drawing topic - it’s where all art related things can go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have to show it in the topic?

6 Likes

You can link your art from there to here - I just invited you to the topic :+1:

3 Likes

So I can show my art on this topic?

6 Likes

No, you can show your art in the DHT topic :wink:
Here’s an example :

My portfolio :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gotcha, can I name my boat art “The Hamburger”?

7 Likes

You can name it anything you want !
But it has to be in one of these things:

February portfolio!
3 Likes

I have no idea what that means.

6 Likes

It’s okay - it’s normal to be confused :slight_smile:
You have to put your art on one of the of the numbers and only 10 pieces of art per number because every time you post a photo THT ( the hopscotch team ) has to pay - and only 1 portfolio per month

4 Likes

Ok so basically, I have to show you my art and put my name on the list?

7 Likes

Not exactly - once you visit it you’ll understand more - and remember to stay on topic :wink: @Leaders could you portal ?

3 Likes