Get Well Soon, Tiger! [Competition]

Thank you, Reni!

5 Likes

Bump

Tiger won’t be on HS for a couple of weeks, but it’d be really awesome if they came back to several encouraging projects.

This topic has been open awhile, and any time is great for making someone’s day, but to add some motivation for people to actually do this, I’m going to set a date of September 19 (3 weeks from now) of when judging will begin.

4 Likes

What is/was wrong with tiger?

2 Likes

Fun fact: I don’t know

They’ve just been having a really rough time lately, and we just want to make sure he knows we care

5 Likes

Hey y’all!

Quick reminder that judging will begin September 19, 2021, 2 weeks from yesterday.

2 Likes

What’s a furry

2 Likes

uh idk

1 Like

According to Google…

The furry fandom is a subculture interested in anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.

Basically animal-like creatures that walk on 2 legs and are intelligent.

2 days left, y’all!

4 Likes

If anyone else wants to enter, please have that in by today. Look forward to seeing any last minute submissions!

4 Likes

Eh hem
Yes

3 Likes

Alright, so, we ha two amazing entries, one by @Fusion_Studios and one by @Cutedogs1Forum

Since there were only 2 entries and in small part because I can’t stand trying to organize judging or voting, both participants will receive first place prizes.

Y’all just let me know what you want your pixel art requests to be. Also, I know some people have mentioned not wanting prizes, so just let me know if you want any prizes transferred. Otherwise, I’ll distribute likes and seeds in the near future.

Thank you again to all of y’all who showed your support in one way or another. That’s why I love this community so much: it’s care and concern for those who are feeling down.

6 Likes

granted the 1st place community compet badges! lmk if you need us to do anything else :))

(it also accidentally went to you the first time but i removed that so lmk if thats still wonky or if it was fixed)

6 Likes

lol, I didnt thought I would win. btw i didnt wanted a prize

3 Likes

It’s fixed! Ty for granting!

5 Likes

perfect, glad everything’s all good

np! :))

4 Likes

thanks sophia! you don’t need to give me prizes, I can cope without, but I think this was a thoughtful and fun competition :)

thanks fearless! I don’t think I need anything else, but thanks for the offer :))

4 Likes

I’m glad y’all both participated out of compassion and not want for prizes; that’s really amazing for both of y’all.

Do you want your prizes transferred to anyone else? That’s completely optional, but just let me know :))

5 Likes

I’d like it shared between @tiger1114 and @nobody please :)

4 Likes

why me lol? I appreciate it, but I’m not exactly active so is it ok if I transfer my prizes-to-be-transferred to tiger1114?

4 Likes