Get Well Soon, Tiger! [Competition]

Hi y’all!

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@sophia) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Latest Collabs, Requests & Competition Topics , or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

You might’ve heard that our amazing friend @tiger1114 has been going through a really rough time in real life. Already, there’s been a big response on the app with so many people putting #gwst (get well soon tiger) their usernames.

I was thinking, it’d be great if we could code a few projects showing just how much we care. Code something tiger would like, something just sweet and supportive, or if in doubt, just code a tiger. Put #gwst in the title and link it here relatively soon (tiger might not have access to their electronics here soon).

Not a complete list, but here are a few things tiger likes:
• MCYT (particularly Fundy)
• furries
• just about anything pride related

It’d be awesome if y’all would participate just because you care, but here are a few prizes anyways:
Everyone who participates: at least 5 likes on your project and a follow from me AND a shoutout in my project

First: spam likes on the app and forum, a small pixel art request, 5 seeds

Second: spam likes on either forum or app, a small pixel art request

Third: spam likes on either forum or app

Thank y’all for always being a supportive community. It’s impacted my life so much, and I hope we can at least show tiger that we care; that’ll go a long way.

@sophia71205sfmtl

38 Likes

i think this is an amazing idea! i’ll code them a tiger pixel art :))

first

11 Likes

I already love this, i think ill draw Tiger some Fundy pics

Even if they aren’t counted I’d still wanna do this for him

11 Likes

Aww, this sounds so sweet, I’d love to participate!

8 Likes

this is an awesome idea soph :)) definitely gonna participate

9 Likes

Great! I will do something but I won’t participate I don’t want anything. I hope his problem gets fixed soon!

4 Likes

Wait didn’t he last time post a project that he likes wolves? And tigers so I will add a Wolf too

4 Likes

I think one of their OCs is a type of wolf, and they’re really great at drawing them. So I say that’ll work!

6 Likes

Okay I did it thank you!

2 Likes

Cool idea

Not participating tho as I cannot do anything u said

I can’t draw
I don’t have time to draw
I don’t like drawing

And I don’t want to give @tiger1114 something bad (that’s what would end up happening)

So I’m sorry but you have to respect that and if u don’t then that’s on u

5 Likes

You can code though, but if you don’t have time, I completely understand. Just a simple well wish means a lot

6 Likes

I’m a do a pixel art or trail art

4 Likes

I don’t want to code anything like that

And I don’t like to make projects individuals

Please respect that I’m not participating

6 Likes

And what would I even code?

A trail art would be bad

A shape art would be bad

And I can’t do pixel art

6 Likes

Do you want me to teach you how to do pixel art?

4 Likes

We get that, and already know u hope the best for tiger <3

4 Likes

Well I know how to but I don’t wanna post that and it’s not very rewarding or fun imo

5 Likes

Well alright, just was checking

5 Likes

Hopefully. I was the original person who told everyone on the forum about it

6 Likes

Aww no, I’ll def participate

3 Likes