Get seeds block

Like thee seed dev games are uneditable.

Maybe set it to if (gameBeaten) = 1 {
giveSeeds(#);
}
And
when (gameBeaten) = 0 {
set (gameBeaten) = (1);
}

2 Likes

This much power has to be merged into the sed dev program, because then the block would lock the project preventing getting extra seds

1 Like

Yes but if we start making more games uneditable then no one will be able to learn from other ppls games.

There is a thing called “AE’s Player”

2 Likes

You’re not talking to me are ya?

2 Likes

Nah, I’m talking about Awesome_E

2 Likes

This is certainly an interesting idea. However, people with a lot of seeds can already manually give out seeds when they want, and since seeds are meant to earn THT money, they cannot freely give them out.

If you’re low on seeds, they are now being offered as prizes in official competitions. Check out this one that’s going on right now!

And for everyone else, if you see parts of this idea that need to be changed or that you just disagree with it, please let your criticism be constructive, respectful, and polite. There’s no such thing as a bad idea as long as it comes from a place of curiosity and seeks to better the community. Remember:
7 Likes

Ik but I’m not the best at it. And not everyone on hopscotch is on the forum so they might not know that it is a thing.

1 Like

Pls do not it was a joke

2 Likes

But this wont be possible so it should be clived anyways

1 Like

Yea good point anyway I am taking an sol practice math test so I gotta go. NMG(nameless) work on computer during lunch?

2 Likes

@Nameless_gamer just making sure you saw my post

1 Like

Sure I can work on it. Can u please reply in that topic.

This wouldn’t work due to what has already been discussed, but you can implement something similar.

Unfortunately, there aren’t global user variables (as in works across projects), but you can set up a currency for your games. I know, it’s not the same as seeds, but then for purchases you can use in-game currency or seeds.

2 Likes

Um, problem with the seeds option u mentioned is i am not- nvm

1 Like

Yeah whoops – I forgot. You can still do in-game currency though. Well, hopefully there is some way to get the request seeds block in the future then

2 Likes

U can always apply here

Like rewards for games would be cool-you would win the game and get seeds or smth
If its not possible then oh well, but its a cool idea