Get seeds block

A feature I’d like to see in Hopscotch is: a block that is the opposite of the seed dev block so it gives the player seeds.

I’d use it for this type of project: idk I just only hav 16 seeds and I bet some other people are low on seeds as well why do the seed devs have to add such good features that require seeds :frowning:

Here are some examples of Hopscotch code that could be improved if we had this: uhhhh

Here is an example design I’ve made:

Just pretty much exact same design as seed dev block

5 Likes

I don’t know how I feel about this, I just woke up.

2 Likes

I regret to inform you that this is not possible, unfortunately. Like, how would the player get seeds? Also, this makes Hopscotches IAP (for buying seeds, not for the seed projects) completely pointless, and don’t get me started with the Pro Subscription.

3 Likes

Really? My school started more than 44 min ago

3 Likes

Blame the sun, it created time zones

2 Likes

Uhh, different timezones?

2 Likes

Yea good point @/Leaders can u not clive

3 Likes

Then I feel like there would be a glitch, what if both blocks are used repeatedly, I am still—yawn—tired but I think that might cause a glitch, that might only benefit the user who plays the project…

2 Likes

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… what :confused:?

2 Likes

Ummmmm…

This topic has been closed by the creator

3 Likes

Umm, a topic is not officially closed unless it is closed by an active leader.

3 Likes

Maybe u could make it that if someone gets a hard accomplishment in the game they can get a few seeds.

1 Like

A few? U do realize i hav 16 seeds

2 Likes

Ye but people with lots of seeds could do it. Like I have 198 seeds because someone gave me 200 so I could implement it in a game. (Pls tell me if it was u who gave me 200 seeds)

But then this would also be taken advantage of unless there is a program like the sed dev program or the block would only be accessed by the sed devs

1 Like

Yes but———- I already unofficially closed this so nvm

1 Like

How would this be taken advantage of? If u use it ppl get your seeds. Oh wait ppl could edit it into a project to get seeds.

2 Likes

I was thinking that the creator does not lose seeds and the seeds the user gets just pretty much come out of nowhere

3 Likes

Then a person could add it into a game and keep claiming the reward and get thousands of seeds tho.

3 Likes

Hence why it isn’t the best idea…

3 Likes