General Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

You can’t create one yourself, but you can put in a request and Ana will add it to her schedule.

I’ll tag you in a topic which has more info

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Good to say.

“First post” actually used to be a pet peeve of mine because only topic creators can claim a first post.

Found something

3 Likes

So… reading this, the suspension reason was hidden manually…

2 Likes

How do I join omtl/pomtl?

1 Like

forum.gethopscotch.com/g/omtl — OMTL

forum.gethopscotch.com/g/omtl2 — OMTL 2

forum.gethopscotch.com/g/pomtl — POMTL

It’s been a while tho

2 Likes

The problem is still going on. I still can’t get into the app.

1 Like

So, I’ve been waiting for a couple of days for an answer on this, but I haven’t gotten one yet.
I’m writing “lectures” (if you can call it that) on physics and posting them here. The issue is that the forum doesn’t have good formatting for math (calculus-derivatives, integrals, limits) so I was wondering if I could screenshot every page of my “lecture” (5 pages) and post them here (on my topic)? (This would take fewer screenshots than taking a picture of every equation and posting them with the text.)

I would really like to get this “lecture” out ASAP, so I would really appreciate a prompt reply. I understand that you’re busy, and I don’t mean to inconvenience you or come off as entitled. Sorry if I did.

4 Likes

If you wanted to reduce the pictures, you could stitch the screenshots into a single image. Just an idea

5 Likes

How can I do that? And would that affect the quality of each of the images (they’re text, so quality is important)?

2 Likes

and y can’t u just type like this?

2 Likes

That doesn’t really fix anything. How am I supposed to write limits, derivatives, and integrals using that?

3 Likes

O I see, yeah images r the way lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I really want to get this “lecture” out, and I’ve been waiting for a while for an answer, so if none of the leaders respond in an hour and a half (midnight by me), I’ll just post it (I understand that you leaders are probably very busy, I don’t blame you. I just want to get this out of the way). If it turns out there was an issue, I won’t do it again. I don’t think 5 images will be that big of a deal.

2 Likes

leaders don’t post here/don’t have this topic on watching/some have it on mute

3 Likes

I see. Should I ask in the Q and A topic?

2 Likes

I have a question:
What is this?

This aint a joke!

3 Likes

Broadcast message?