General Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

Yep it’s me :dragon_face: I don’t really know how to use the forum cuz all the buttons are sooo confusing. And in your time, is it a day ahead?

4 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix, May I request a name change?

1 Like

Ask that on the leader q and a topic, leaders “aren’t allowed” to go in here

4 Likes

Oh. Lol :sparkles::cat:

2 Likes

There’s a limit. Cri. I cannot. Cri

3 Likes

You can go in that topic. It’s in a category everyone can view, regardless of trust level. Here’s a link.

5 Likes

I ran out of replies.

5 Likes

But you’re replying?

4 Likes

Well you’ve got replies now, since you just replied several times.

5 Likes

Wait… why are you an anon

2 Likes

Their account got deleted for some reason. That’s what happens when an account is deleted.

4 Likes

BUMP

Keep asking the questions

3 Likes

There’s no need to bump the thread.
When people are ready, they’ll post on here

8 Likes

hey guys! i don’t know the whole story, and i definitely don’t want to add fuel to the fire. however, i just wanted to say that before the leads were brought back, we all agreed the forum was declining and that bringing leads back could help. now that they’re back, we are still saying the forum is declining?
i get why the editing thing is frustrating, and sometimes i get a little annoyed with it too. but the leads are told what to do and how to be good role models, and they try to fulfill that to the best of their ability. so i don’t think we should bash the leaders, but maybe try to see where they are coming from. i don’t mean to offend anyone, everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this topic!

also im super late to the party, oops

edit: i just read a thing from fea about transparency & editing, i 100% understand it now :)))

10 Likes

I completely forgot about it until now lol

5 Likes

agreed, great wording :blush:

6 Likes

*fear
Very well worded, even though it’s late, this would have been really helpful when it was happening

8 Likes

sorry, i haven’t been very active lately :grimacing:

oh yes, *fear

5 Likes

No need to apologize, the post can be used in the future if something comes up

4 Likes

Yes but actually no.
The people before that assigned leads were able to figure out their own problems but they did break a bunch of rules. The leads after seem to be doing a great job of solving problems but they also seem to be overreacting to some of the actions some people are taking. There needs to be balance, just like with the force.
As you can tell tipping the scales too far to either the dark (swag forum pre lead assignment thing) or the light (leads rn) can easily mess up the universe. Without balance, everything is ruined.
(Gonna go into sw more here for an example)
In the days of the Republic (not the old old republic but the one where there were Jedi and Palps), Jedi were very powerful and had pretty much 0 opposition. Perhaps they’d have to go protect some royalty on a planet where there was a small revolt or something. This made them very cocky. Which isn’t good because they became blind to their own mistakes and thought they couldn’t possibly ruin anything even though they did! Take it back further to the old old old republic aka the Sith empire with the Sith’ari or whatever and you got chaotic fighting and not good things but the re were also alliances and they controlled most the galaxy.
Do you see any connections to how the forum was working?
The Republic Jedi are basically your casual leads right now. The Imperial Sith were your forumers before the assigned leads.
We’re not going to talk about the old old republic times when there was sorta balance because that doesn’t help at all because overpopulation and contradicting ideas.
SO THERE NEEDS TO BE BALANCE
Thanks for coming to my swag showing of knowledge about both the forum and the star wars universe. #CardinalForever #CheckerButInXI #verysaddontbringitup

9 Likes