General Project Updates Topic

Yeah they are sorta like algebra values.

Function1 (value)

The value can vary. As the name could be x or y.

When (Function1) = 3
Set (Function1) to 2
End

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure the variables are stored as a “long” (google “python long” if you don’t know what that means) meaning it can store every type of number such as 6.23884848484932929. (I think this is what you are asking)

5 Likes

(copied and pasted from my general topic because it’s a project update)

I’ll be posting a small project soon (well, hopefully it’ll be soon) involving some music I composed - it’s a short song, but could be useful for a game or something. I’m also working on some trail art to go along with it; I’m not sure if the trail art fits with the song, but oh well. Anyway, that should be done sometime this week (if I don’t get much schoolwork or procrastinate too much).

7 Likes

I’m making a escape room. And a Phoenix pixel art dedicated to @FearlessPhoenix because they make awesome projects.

5 Likes

Coolio. That sounds awesome!

4 Likes

I’m so excited to finish them it’s just that I have a deadline for the escape room and now I’m rushing.

WHY SO SOON

1 Like

Hover Tanx is in beta testing. Expect the official game soon!

3 Likes

It’s so fun already!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m making an escape room too! It’s fun making intuitive ways of escaping!

4 Likes

Mine will have multiple rooms if I can finish it in time…

Must the deadline be so near…

2 Likes

Mine is gonna have 5 rooms. I finished room 1 literally a minute ago. It’s also my HS birthday project

4 Likes

Mine will have about 3-ish. It also has a sarcastic helper.

3 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix, @A_Metalhead I might make a 2nd Black Sabbath mashup

With this song

2 Likes

Hey that’s what my post is for lol (updated)

9 Likes

Skakakakksskakka thank you dude!!!

9 Likes

Hey @Awesome_E dude
Can you do me a favor really fast? D’ya think you could make a blank draft with just a “Destroy clone” block in it and whatever else and then give me a link I can use without the remix bar? It won’t work for me and crashed me devices when I try getting it myself through your shortcut. Only that one block needed,
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That can be found here: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/zyhoqlcqp (open in app, read instructions)

9 Likes

Thanks dude :))
Appreciated

7 Likes

Yeah, sorry. But I’m sure that multiple posts with coding tips, links and so on is a good thing. I’m not going to copy you, so don’t worry :slight_smile:

5 Likes