General Project Updates Topic 2

Beta 57d

• Fixed a bug where you were unable to purchase the additional health item (even when you clearly had enough coins)
  • Fixed a visual bug where the health backing wouldn’t correctly update after playing a level once then upgrading the max health…

@Spy_Guy_96

I also forgot that my game has an updated demo level (which is different from its original), lol…

2 Likes

Beta 57e

• This version doesn’t add anything, it’s simply just some code optimizations (such as removing unused else scripts (replacing them with just check once ifs))
1 Like

Beta 57f has been released

• Fixed a bug where Chaser and Sleeper would get stuck going in one direction while in “chase mode” due to the direction correction code made to get enemies facing the right way if they somehow end up facing the wrong way. This has been edited to not affect enemies with movement type 3.

I discovered this while making a level, lol.

@Spy_Guy_96

There is a known issue where enemies will be doubled if you attempt to start from the Game scene, but luckily, you won’t be able to in the future, so I don’t need to fix it…

1 Like

I almost forgot to do the same for Chuck, lol. Their AI should be working as intended now…

Have you started marking levels?

2 Likes

Not yet. It’s been difficult due to countless bugs I’m still experiencing… a lot of which I’m unable to fix.

Like I literally had a bug regarding the movements of Chaser, Sleeper, and Chuck.

2 Likes

You know, I’d just remove the “lol” here.

Just sayin’.

1 Like

I just wanted to be funny, lol…

2 Likes

Now this is just funny

(Anyways, LGBOT)

1 Like

Beta 58a is out now

• Added docs to some tiles. Long press on one to see more info about them.
    • Tiles with docs include Vanish Blocks, Sticky Wall, Sticky Floors, On/Off Switches, T-Switches, Space Gem, Coin Bonus Goals, Star Fragments, Some signs, All enemies, Enemy Blockers, Swap Points, Locked Doors, Keys, etc., with more that will be updated soon…

@Spy_Guy_96

1 Like

You should make your own topic about this lol

58 times lol

Way more than that, lol… (a, b, c, d, …)

1 Like

I know lol but you should make a topic for thos

My game is still in beta, and it’s currently unknown when the full release will come…

I keep on procrastinating, lol…

1 Like

New platformer?

9 Likes

That looks really cool! Can’t wait till it’s finished (:

2 Likes

Appreciate it

3 Likes

Twinsies!

(This is a screenshot of a game I made that had been cancelled due to better tile recycling and stuff)

6 Likes

Orange color character >>>

2 Likes

yo what now? :eyes:

3 Likes