General Project Updates Topic 2

Thanks, everyone!

3 Likes

Whoohoo!
Congrats on the full release! :D
It’s an awesome game, you did a really good job!

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

SWIPE-A-MAZE v1.1 has been released

• even more aesthetics improvements, mainly during menu changes.
    • The title no longer appears to suddenly load in before moving to the center, and it now moves in much earlier.
1 Like

Oh and one more thing.

• The screen no longer flashes white when loading a maze for the first time. This is because the load maze scene loads in first and immediately switches to the menu scene before it has a chance to load in the background.
  • the background is now set to blue initially to give the illusion that the cover loaded in, then switches to the dark grey background a couple frame later, so it won’t flash dark grey either.
  • the loading icon now loads in more smoothly (as in its not fully opaque for the first two frames before disappearing to fade in again).
  • The game will no longer glitch out when spam clicking the exit button once the level loads in (causing you to gain x-ray vision, lol)

So yeah. Even more aesthetic improvements.

5 Likes

SWIPE-A-MAZE version 1.4 has been released

• Updated Bandu’s b-day to show their current username
  • the name “braynee202” is no longer capitalized.
6 Likes

ah perfect

5 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13o1reqj8j

First project of 2024!
(Haha, last time I posted in this topic was first project of 2023 so I gotta keep it consistent)

I’m also almost 3/4 of the game late but oh well lol. I didn’t publish until right before kickoff anyways

3 Likes

Welcome Update 3 for Aero 2, This is the biggest Update I have ever done for a hopscotch game content wise. Update 2 was released in the summer last year and this update introduced the promised content to the store and finishes the plane pass series off. This was supposed to be the last update however I decided I will do one more update to make sure that the game can be playable to its fullest for the years to come.

New Features
-18 New planes
-Vintage Plane Pack
-Exquisite Plane Pack
-New Spring Festival Event

This update is mainly to add the promised content that was supposed to be released last fall. But now that it is playable I finally added them.

New Planes

Returning from Aero 1
Aviat Pitts
Cirrus Vision SF50
Pipistrel Virus
Lockheed C-130

New To Aero
Tutor T.1
Saab 340
GlobeSwift GC-1A
Robin Cap 10
Yak 18-t
Velocity XL
Beleriot Xi
Mcdonnell Douglas DC-3
Boeing-Stearman model 75
Junkers ju 52
De havilland dragon rapide
bell x-1

There will be one final update after this which will add another 6 or so planes that haven’t been released yet in festival events or wheel spins, I will add more festival events and missions Aswell with that update.

Bug Fixes
Fix a bug where Players lost the starting plane of the game after completing the tutorial

https://explore.gethopscotch.com/p/137ldihgo0

3 Likes

Version 1.5 has been released.

• Added @RoadOcean’s birthday >:)
  • Added “#RoadOceanNeverPosts >:)” as a random fact
    • It’s almost like #TechnobladeNever…" well, you know…
6 Likes

okay ima code a pretty simple game
yall better encourage me because i feel like ima loose motivation LOL /j /lh /srs-for-losing-motivation-part

4 Likes

Here is some

:sparkles: motivation :sparkles:

5 Likes

thank you eats motivation ohhh feels motivated :DD

on a more serious note, its using a board of sudoku but its not sudoku

4 Likes

to code this grid pattern

just inject this nonsense math check :person_facepalming: and itll somehow do the magic for ya

okay to be honest i do understand how this works because i coded this lol but do you agree it looks like random scrap lol

6 Likes

I GET IT

i am so smart :sparkles:

5 Likes

Did you also get that 9 is 32 and 27 is 33?

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

this might look familiar to you because its kinda the same layout as the minigame im recreating lol

anyways, pretty much done with the layout so ill attack the mechanism of the game this weekend
no imported images, what you see are trail art or hs shapes!!

anybody try to guess whats the game?

e: @polygons first hs project of 2024?!! stay tuned hahah

9 Likes

Is it sudoku?

i think thats how you spell it lol

2 Likes

THATS AWESOME YES

What mini game is that?

3 Likes