Congrats on the full release! :D
It’s an awesome game, you did a really good job!
SWIPE-A-MAZE v1.1 has been released
- even more aesthetics improvements, mainly during menu changes.
- The title no longer appears to suddenly load in before moving to the center, and it now moves in much earlier.
Oh and one more thing.
- The screen no longer flashes white when loading a maze for the first time. This is because the load maze scene loads in first and immediately switches to the menu scene before it has a chance to load in the background.
- the background is now set to blue initially to give the illusion that the cover loaded in, then switches to the dark grey background a couple frame later, so it won’t flash dark grey either.
- the loading icon now loads in more smoothly (as in its not fully opaque for the first two frames before disappearing to fade in again).
- The game will no longer glitch out when spam clicking the exit button once the level loads in (causing you to gain x-ray vision, lol)
So yeah. Even more aesthetic improvements.
SWIPE-A-MAZE version 1.4 has been released
- Updated Bandu’s b-day to show their current username
- the name “braynee202” is no longer capitalized.
First project of 2024!
(Haha, last time I posted in this topic was first project of 2023 so I gotta keep it consistent)
I’m also almost 3/4 of the game late but oh well lol. I didn’t publish until right before kickoff anyways
Welcome Update 3 for Aero 2, This is the biggest Update I have ever done for a hopscotch game content wise. Update 2 was released in the summer last year and this update introduced the promised content to the store and finishes the plane pass series off. This was supposed to be the last update however I decided I will do one more update to make sure that the game can be playable to its fullest for the years to come.
-18 New planes
-Vintage Plane Pack
-Exquisite Plane Pack
-New Spring Festival Event
This update is mainly to add the promised content that was supposed to be released last fall. But now that it is playable I finally added them.
Returning from Aero 1
Cirrus Vision SF50
New To Aero
Robin Cap 10
Mcdonnell Douglas DC-3
Boeing-Stearman model 75
Junkers ju 52
De havilland dragon rapide
There will be one final update after this which will add another 6 or so planes that haven’t been released yet in festival events or wheel spins, I will add more festival events and missions Aswell with that update.
Fix a bug where Players lost the starting plane of the game after completing the tutorial
Version 1.5 has been released.
- Added @RoadOcean’s birthday >:)
- Added “#RoadOceanNeverPosts >:)” as a random fact
- It’s almost like #TechnobladeNever…" well, you know…
okay ima code a pretty simple game
yall better encourage me because i feel like ima loose motivation LOL /j /lh /srs-for-losing-motivation-part
Here is some
thank you eats motivation ohhh feels motivated :DD
on a more serious note, its using a board of sudoku but its not sudoku
to code this grid pattern
just inject this nonsense math check and itll somehow do the magic for ya
okay to be honest i do understand how this works because i coded this lol but do you agree it looks like random scrap lol
I GET IT
i am so smart
Did you also get that 9 is 32 and 27 is 33?
this might look familiar to you because its kinda the same layout as the minigame im recreating lol
anyways, pretty much done with the layout so ill attack the mechanism of the game this weekend
no imported images, what you see are trail art or hs shapes!!
anybody try to guess whats the game?
e: @polygons first hs project of 2024?!! stay tuned hahah
Is it sudoku?
i think thats how you spell it lol
THATS AWESOME YES
What mini game is that?