General Project Updates Topic 2

thank you!

10 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11mf4ifc0p
This is the full release for Hop Battles. This includes you can now see what stage you are at in the quest. Also when you claim a reward, there will now be a text to tell you more about what you got. One Last thing if you log in the game any time in the next few days you will get a character for free!

8 Likes

A new update for CP7 News The Video Game. It includes an item in the shop where you can get your news to other planets and can see your popularity.

Also, if you are wondering why it says it’s remixed from a user named ChickenProductions7main, that is my old account (I had to switch to a new one due to not being able to publish anything) and the last version was on that account and I had to remix it.

7 Likes

#SOSCuba

@TheGreat123sOfFrance

15 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Leaders Q and A Topic

@TheGreat123sOfFrance
Fight monsters in space while playing as all your favorite characters (and i mean ALL your favorite characters!) for only 200 seeds (deal ends in 3 days!!!)

Expect more updates and LTD events soon!

18 Likes

200!? Reasonable but I want too get 10k seeds for no reason what’s so ever

5 Likes

Bet but I’m saving my seeds sorry

4 Likes

Lol only isn’t the right word for it. It is a good deal though because your game has, what, 100-200 characters? That would make each 0.5-1 seed so it is a good deal

5 Likes

No it’s 30 characters but they on average cost 10 seeds so that’s a big decrease

4 Likes

Very much overestimated then lol

5 Likes

200 seeds?! SOLD!

3 Likes

Hm, that’s interesting. I can try to find the official average but I’m pretty sure it’s higher than 10.

4 Likes

Road Racing City GT
This is the second to last update for this game, and this will be the biggest. Brand new game mode evolution mode. this mode you complete 40 challenges with cars you have unlocked, however you do need 100 speed points to unlock this mode. After that, every 10 challenges you can unlock a new car and use it in arcade mode. 4 New cars Mercedes-Benz amg gts, 2015 Lamborghini Huracan, Porsche 918 Spyder, and the Lamborghini Adventador SV. Other new additions include, new music track for evolution mode, and a button to see more cars!

Hop Battles
First update for Hop Battles is ready! This update from now on, characters can be in the shop for only a certain period of time! once its July 27 (your time), 1 New secret character will be on sale for coins in the shop but for only 7 days! This character will be useful for the next update. Some other new additions include, a “!” will appear next to the shop button when something new is in the shop. Also a new pop up will appear when you launch the game if there’s something going on in the shop.

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11mf4ifc0p

5 Likes

This is my new game, guess the flag, my first project with the seed block. Essentially it is a game where you have to guess as many flags as possible in 30 seconds. For free you get the starter pack, which has a range of different countries’ flags from around the world, but you can buy the pride and europe pack for 5 seeds each. In the future I hope to add more packs. Since this is my first time using the seed block I hope I got it to work right, so if it doesn’t, please let me know! Also feel free to tell me if there are any other bugs, or if you have a suggestion or feedback on the project.

It currently needs to be reviewed but here is the link:

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11shaewenr
@theLRgroup

13 Likes

nice project!

it says “feel free to remix with your score” in the help section, but you can’t remix a project with the seed block

3 Likes

:joy: thanks for telling me!

2 Likes

I got 8/8

4 of those questions were the exact same

3 Likes

Cool project, I like it!

3 Likes

I got 6 right:) cool project!

2 Likes