General Leadership Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

Hey, so I have a question regarding the apparent deletion of posts and topics
When I was younger, from around 2016-2018 I was an active user on this site. I have lots of sentimental memories regarding it, and occasionally in the past I liked to look through my old posts.
However, relatively recently, around 2021 I believe, I noticed that a huge majority of my posts and topics have vanished. I’ve noticed this with old friend’s accounts aswell. I also have noticed the apparent absence of a series of topics that used to exist from around that time period, colloquially referred to as the “drawing topics” but I believe the title of them was something like “Drawing on Paper and iPad”
Anyways, my question is: why have these posts and topics disappeared?
Hopscotch, and the Hopscotch Forum, was a huge part of my childhood, so I’m sad that a large chunk of it is now unaccessible.

9 Likes

Is there going to be a spring 2022 seed dev program? Last year there was but I was wondering if it would still happen because last year it was announced March 13th and it’s April.

2 Likes

no one actually knows if there will be one or the spring one is delayed — you might have a chance for other seasons, such as autumn seed dev 2022 :))

2 Likes

We archived older posts regularly to make the forum more accessible so that it’s not jammed up with posts. I’m not sure if there’s a way for you to check the posts you’ve commented on before, but you might be able to access the archived topics that way. @Leaders Any ideas how this would work?

6 Likes

There’s currently no plan for another seed dev program.

7 Likes

Ok thanks for responding!

1 Like

A huge update for ice cream parlor is being approved but the thumbnail is the hopscotch “H”. It usually doesn’t do this so I just wanted to see if that was a bad thing or is that normal?

2 Likes

This occurred to me once, it should fix itself, or try updating it again with the thumbnail. But don’t worry it shouldn’t be permanent.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks!

3 Likes

when will the winter competition winners be announced?

4 Likes

I don’t know. But it’s almost summer so probably soon

3 Likes

Sometimes my draft thumbnail turns into a monkey

5 Likes

me too- only when i have saved other people’s things to my profile though

4 Likes

Try updating it again to see if the thumbnail appears. Sometimes the thumbnail doesn’t show up on your device but is actually updated for everyone else. One way you can double-check is by copying the link and opening it on a browser.

As for the Winter competition result, we will release it towards the end of this week.

10 Likes

omg yessss tysm

4 Likes

wouldn’t the “compliments” part of this topic now be in make someone smile?

6 Likes

Can I put polls asking for feedback in You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL] - #4575 by Henry or is that off-topic?

4 Likes

depends - what feedback would you like to receive?

3 Likes

I just wanted to ask if people would be interested in a new farming simulator game

3 Likes

yep, ofc, go ahead! yctahh is about Hopscotch so you wouldn’t be off-topic :))

4 Likes