General Leadership Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

What is “-1”?

2 Likes

-1 is the almighty

Actual answer

-1 is an old forum joke (it’s here it’s everywhere) it’s opposing side is +2 it’s sorta like the good and evil brands of hs

3 Likes

Oh I was just wondering because it is all over hopscotch

3 Likes

Yep haha, feel free to pick a side

2 Likes

Does anyone remember how to add secret blocks to an already published project? (on the newest ios version)

2 Likes

I choose -1. 0_0

7 Likes

I never knew

3 Likes

Good choice

2 Likes

Did hs forum update

5 Likes

Indeed it did! To see some posts/topics with information about the most recent updates you can go here, here, and here!
@Cipher

4 Likes

What are groups

6 Likes

I just poked you to a topic with information on how to create one! Or, you can join other users’ groups by looking here

4 Likes

Is there any way to find out the exact time a user was registered and also their username history?

5 Likes

@PlsWork123 The day and month a user joined is listed in their bio, which you can get from clicking on their account name or profile picture, I don’t know if there’s a way to see the exact date and time. as for username history, I don’t think that’s stored anywhere, so there’s not much that’s can be done about that. welcome back to the forum, by the way. :]

7 Likes

Oh shoot. I meant hopscotch the app. Sorry

4 Likes

In the app, tap the gear then about. Find where it says user id and add that number onto the end of https://c.gethopscotch.com/api/v2/users/

This will show you the creation date, but not the username history.

5 Likes

no worries, that was my bad lol. hopefully petrichor helped ya it out

4 Likes

Hello there. I am trying to nominate my project for project of the week but I don’t know how to post it. There is no reply button there. Can someone please help me? Thank you!

5 Likes

Hi @TenseDaffodil

You can nominate your project in the Nominate Your Project! topic.

You can scroll all the way down, and tap on reply to paste a link to the project you wish to nominate there.

To start a poll, you can copy the following text to your answer box, and it should pop up the poll, but even if you don’t post the poll, it will still be considered as long as you post a link to your project.

[poll type=regular chartType=pie]
* What a **Masterpiece**! Feature it!
* **Excellent** project! Curate it!
* It's a **rising** project, it's not quite there yet.
* Maybe/No strong opinion.
[/poll]
5 Likes

Thank you! This helped a lot!

3 Likes