General Leadership Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

Those are all very good ideas - perhaps having links to helpful topics in OP of the Welcome Topic or another one may be an idea?
And be more engaging of new users, got it :+1:

This is all helpful to know, really. Thank you!

4 Likes

You raise a lot of valid points, and I’ll definitely try to do these, expecially since I’m on the welcome team, although I’m just regular users who volunteered for a thing too. Thanks for bringing it up though, I haven’t really thought about it before :]

5 Likes

i think we should definitely throw some links in the welcome op! maybe we could sort them via folders? that way they could not only find basic things like gdt, or community guidelines, but also other things like mss, serenity’s school of music, and the dht!

4 Likes

That sounds great :))

2 Likes

Hey guys! Let’s think of the new YCTAYHCHO as a fresh start. Wouldn’t it be awesome if we could make it through the entire topic without it having to close because of off-topic-ness? This is my challenge to you. I challenge each and every one of you to try and keep the new YCTAYHCHO on topic. And instead of saying “GBOT”, ask a coding related question to steer people back on topic. I believe in you!

11 Likes

you may consider it a done deal

1 Like

This is not code related GBOT

Boring… uh-oh. Looks like I need to retire the best question to ask.

4 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

for real :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Pumpkin, where exactly do you make a topic?

7 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum! If you need any more help tag me @Stylishpoopemoji33! To create a topic, go to latest, then select a category. Then in that category press the “ask a question” button.

4 Likes

Thanks! Thank you for the help!

1 Like

What does the “Set Origin” block do (I was thinking it has something to do with clones)

1 Like

I have no idea

1 Like

I think it sets where the top right corner is, for the object it is in

1 Like

I am doing an angle block but I need to do the “>” block. how do I do it?

1 Like

Edit: I am doing an angle block but I need to put a conditional in there. Where do I find conditionals?

1 Like

Someone pls help

1 Like

In control flow, scroll right a lot in the blocktray
Then select check once if or check if else

1 Like