General Leadership Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

Ok thank you

1 Like

Sorry for the drama last night @sophia @TheCMStudios @ALBUS @FRENCH_WAVE123 :sweat_smile:. I don’t think I should’ve said what I said. I feel bad because I don’t usually ever like to talk about people like that, it’s just not cool. It wasn’t a good thing to say, or even think.

10 Likes

It’s ok

2 Likes

[ TLDR: i’m sorry for when i blew up in this topic + please don’t feel like you have to forgive me ]
i know it’s been a short while since i uh,,, blew up on everyone in this topic, but i feel like i should apologize for going super angry gamer mode on y’all + talk about things that i felt was " justified " to be on the forum despite the rules in place saying otherwise.
while some things could explain how i ended up doing what i said + did, there’s frankly no excuse for it. i don’t want people to feel guilty with what they’ve had to put up with me, past or present, so please don’t feel bad for saying + doing things that could’ve easily been avoided if i had just listened the first time around + moved on.
i do not ask for forgiveness, as i feel that i am not worthy of something i did not earn.

11 Likes

no worries man, totally understand

I’ve been in similar positions both here and irl

4 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-19-official/57688/9183?u=nobody
that (not specifically the person who posted this) is NOT how you guys should act when a topic is closing. there was no visible effort to GBOT for the last 20 posts, maybe there was 1 or 2 on topic posts at most. I am deeply disappointed at this and wonder why it happens. the timer is a just a nudge saying to stay on topic, and by failing to recognize the nudge—or worse turning it into a closing party—destroys the purpose of it.

please, please make an effort to GBOT when a timer appears. some tips:

• don’t go offline if you don’t have to while this doesn’t contribute to off topicness, it doesn’t help
  • don’t ask “what are you coding?” as it is a rather boring question. try to ask something maybe such as “what’s your favorite section of the hopscotch blocks (e…g movement)?” And follow it up with “why?”
  • instead of saying gbot, give a nudge—maybe relate what the off topic discussion is to something related to coding

@The_Somebodies

18 Likes

Oo( I haven’t joined

2 Likes

I have a question. Is the beta editor at some point going to be accessible by regular users?

4 Likes

What is the beta editor

I believe the point is to test blocks, and as it’s a very useful yet not necessarily tool it will likely stay as a premium item forever

1 Like

no, it is a subscriber only feature
some features come out to the public after a bit but I think others (like scenes) are permanently just beta. though I could be wrong about that last bit

3 Likes

I know you will ignore this but

I disagree with that tone

Yes that is true, the post above it is rather scary to laugh at a topic closing

I agree with what you said but that’s tone kinda sus ngl

1 Like

I think the scenes are gonna be public once they actually work lol, their all broken rn, it takes a bunch of tinkering cuz the first like 20 frames are glitched xd

1 Like

So eventually you think maybe stuff like User variables and changing scenes will be a non-sub feature?

2 Likes

For sure. As of now their only beta because they are unstable

2 Likes

Umm I have no idea what happened, but I agree. Sorry grizz, blunt may it be.

2 Likes

Awesome! User variables would completely eliminate the need for save codes!

2 Likes

huh?

why is the tone suspicious? it’s just what I feel like looking back on the posts

3 Likes

How do you know I am Grizz if my name is GOATGAMES? Nice iG

1 Like