General Leadership Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

ohh, I wasn’t meaning to hurt your feelings. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’d be great if in the future you will suggest other positive activities if you don’t agree with the exiting ones. F.e. if you like to code/draw you can come up with other monthly prompts relevant to Hopscotch, etc.

15 Likes

i understand your guidelines! pretty quick question - how’s it like being a moderator at hopscotch? is it pretty cool?

4 Likes

does the COF rule still exist? because criiinggeee

2 Likes

Yes it does

3 Likes

lol cringe

4 Likes

Maybe don’t act so rude? :(( Try saying that kindly idk…

5 Likes

Ok

I find the “Communication Outside the Forum” rule to be detrimental to people over time because they lose contact with very important internet friends. I understand that this is to protect children, but if someone is over 13 they should be responsible to share info that they know is not “too much”.

4 Likes

Ah I see your point now…it must be very sad to let go of people who you think are your online best friends huh? I’m sorry that must hurt a lot trop cool I hope ya feel better soon
I don’t hold much authority on the rule so I can’t say much else, sorry
I hope you find ur answer here somewhere tho
Best of luck :pray:: )

3 Likes

thanks g :pray:

3 Likes

Fr fr of course bruh it’s all good bro y’all mad sleeping on trop cool they r built different :rofl::crossed_swords::skull_and_crossbones::sunglasses::exploding_head::heart_eyes::joy::smirk::money_mouth_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::100::100::100::100::100::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

do ppl check the help@gethopscotch.com email

2 Likes

Well, yes they actually do.

1 Like

Yep

Typically reply in 3-5 business days I think

4 Likes

I got mine in like 22 hours. Hey, should I email them asking if its ok if I use that pixel art system? I just want to get it through them before using it.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:hmmm ok

1 Like

That’s the official policy but from my experience, they’re a lot better about it and usually take a days or two tops

Sure, you can email and ask

4 Likes

I am pretty sure Silvie mentioned something that you guys overviewed the method. Do you approve of the heuristic we did here?

3 Likes

There’ll be an official announcement thing letting y’all know about what’s gonna happen when we’re done deciding
You’ll find out then, but you’re welcome to email tht in the meantime

3 Likes

There’s no sure way to confirm age, even if I also believe that cof is the taddest bit strict

3 Likes

just a tad? lol
a bunch of us dont mind sending a pic of id to tht to prove our age just sayin

2 Likes