General Leadership Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

OK unrelated @FearlessPhoenix how do I get member I think ana Locked my trust level which isn’t even fair tbh I asked her to unban me and she didn’t so I’m here now and she won’t let me get member

2 Likes

maybe send her an email, explaining?

3 Likes

I have sent her so many emails I think she is ignoring me

1 Like

If Ana locked your tl, you can’t get Member until she manually unlocks it.
There’s no workaround

You have to email her to get it sorted out.

4 Likes

ok thanms
sorry for calling u mean names BTW

1 Like

hope you get member soon!

3 Likes

It’s alright, no offense taken

3 Likes

Yes

I was going to add a :+1: before the message but the edit timer ran out

3 Likes

???

2 Likes

LOL

1 Like

I sent an email to ana and got one from anna :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Anna?

2 Likes

I think I signed one of her petitions :relieved: don’t worry there is no fake ana

2 Likes

What petition

2 Likes

Idk
Sorry
<

2 Likes

MC24 I think

Yeah I always reply to old posts I find ahaha

2 Likes

Anyway I feel like the only thing the leads have improved on was not saying drop it and not closing topics immediately

4 Likes

Leaders are not supposed to post or reply here, but I have to clarify that mentioning individual user’s guideline breaches or situations related to them is not allowed without their consent. Even if they give consent, it should generally be avoided and discussed with either Ana or a leader first.

I know, but I need to monitor the forum.

7 Likes

I’ts been a year since @Tillieecoder. Time flies! You guys are doing better than I thought, I even reduced the little list we made.

We ask for the following:

A portal topic for archived and closed topics that are not spam, duplicates or has less than 75 replies.
Why is this important? Older users or new users who want to find resources from topics that are “dead”

A portal topic for all deleted or suspended users with full explanations with evidence as to why they are banned or deleted. Their bios, given that they are approppriate, should be included.
Why is this important? Many, many old users were deleted/“anoned” with explanations as vague as “they broke the guidelines”.

Less strict rules for sharing information. This is self explainatory.

Thank you!

2 Likes

75 posts were merged into an existing topic: Detritus and other 2