General Leadership Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

Did it?

If it did, we did not mean any harm or malicious intent. We were only commenting on the trust level gap. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Me too. I don’t think it’s that big a deal, and the leads are all nice people…

almost made a typo that turned “nice people” into “mice people” rip

5 Likes

They are nice and mice people

4 Likes

I think that your post did not get them suspended.
I doubt that Ana will just look at your post then suspend right away.

She will first validate what happened and look back at the incident before deciding on whether a suspension is appropriate.

I just want to emphasize this because I don’t want to sound like I’m implying that they deserve the suspension. The leaders are good people and they are nice. I think that the suspension doesn’t make them less of a person. We all make mistakes. Despite that, we should still appreciate one another.

7 Likes

Completely agree with this

8 Likes

Agreed 100% and you bring up a valid point. A suspension based on a post is probably not the cause. This might even be something completely unrelated

7 Likes

despite this, though. i have a good feeling that when the two return, an explanation will not be given for the absence. of course, an explanation isn’t owed by anyone to us, but i feel it’s necessary to at least explain this one thing.

9 Likes

Why is that a good feeling?

7 Likes

hahah good feeling as in a strong feeling

7 Likes

Yeah, agreed. If it’s something too personal, I definitely understand. I think we are all curious, and worried, since we all know them really well.

7 Likes

the explanation doesn’t even have to be an essay
something to clear up the worry and confusion

7 Likes

Yeah, exactly. Something short and sweet

6 Likes

Yep, like “This suspension was a test”
And very broad

6 Likes

I thought we already know. (The incident Nobody mentioned)

6 Likes

Well we don’t know for sure.

5 Likes

Yeah you’re right.

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s it, it really wasn’t a large issue that deserved a suspension

7 Likes

I don’t think so, since a user gets manually promoted to leader.

3 Likes

We don’t know

2 Likes

@Kitty4u4 Possibly what @Nobody described a few posts up but we aren’t really sure.

Alright, I think we have enough talk about the suspension.

There was a reason that it happened, and frankly, we should not worry about it too much. Ana will decide what happens next, and continuing to talk about this is really not necessary and won’t help the situation.

5 Likes