General Leadership Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

Same! I was quite confused …

4 Likes

i do have the ability to change it, i think i can actually change it twice

4 Likes

@StarlightStudios @Mouldycheese8

If your collab is strictly done within the forum, then it should be okay whether you’re a developer or a collab. The problem is not with the “developers”, the problem is with how that project was specifically designed to run.

7 Likes

Ok, so basically if all of the developers were on the forum and that was only how we communicated, it would be fine for me to be a developer?

2 Likes

Yes. And plus your project should not potentially violate the community guideline in other ways.

Most of the time, people’s projects are okay, you can refer to the projects currently listed on the forum to see an example of what is allowed.

5 Likes

Ok, thank you!

2 Likes

i thought we are supposed to leave topics made by newbies open and close later

4 Likes

It looks like people were able to provide helpful instructions.

I think it would be bad if someone goes and say “you’re not supposed to post here, delete this”, which is unhelpful for a new user

Hope this makes sense!

7 Likes

no, i mean leaving it open for a while :))

4 Likes

Sorry if this is the wrong topic I just thought it fit the whole concerns thing, I know this is brought up before but can people stop bumping so much it’s starting to get a bit annoying sometimes because I go to check on what people are up to and it’s a bump for a topic 5 years old, bumping can be good (and I do it occasionally) but can we please try to not do it as much?

I understand if you bump a topic from years ago to get it clived and closed but most of the time it’s not and stays open so maybe you could post the link to a topic that should get clived/closed and then a leader can respond if it should or not.

I’m not calling out anyone in particular btw

8 Likes

Like in the leaders qna or the other topics

3 Likes

I wait this post or people posting the links?

2 Likes

I don’t understand

4 Likes

to add on to this, bumping is only useful when you have something to add to the subject. if you bump simply for the sake of bumping, that is not helpful nor productive. for example, in a suggestion for hopscotch topic, if you say something like this:

wow, this suggestion is really cool! i think if you elaborated on it more, it could possibly be implemented!

compared to this:

bump! this topic is really old!

you can see how one post continues the conversation and one just adds an off-topic post to an otherwise productive topic.

10 Likes

bump
Is this still in use?

I remember Jazz

3 Likes

yes

4 Likes

Sad Leaders Q and A in the corner

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

thisss

King

2 Likes

EMERGENCY EMERGENCY ANNOUCEMENT EVERYBODY LISTEENNN:

WHY ARE THE LEADERS SOOO AWESOME???

All of you are so kind to me and respectful to everyone! THere is never any drama and i always feel supder welcome on the forum
thank you for all you do!!

I think its so awesome how some of you leaders have been supervising the forum for like 1-4 years!!!
And you arent even getting paid for it which shows how devoted, dedicated and passionate you are to helping the forum and us youngings!

8 Likes