General Leadership Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic

The forum and app should have a better filter such as in roblox where it can tell if you are putting a dot between words or using symbols as letters

3 Likes

what is Cof

2 Likes

Community outside forum
Outside the hopscotch forum specifically

3 Likes

No I mean on hs app

2 Likes

Still not allowed because it’s unsafe
I gtg

3 Likes

@9puppygirl great question! i don’t think they are, with a few exceptions. in the future a great place to ask these questions is the Leaders QnA Topic, since there they can see your post there better and help you find an answer.
Since i don’t definitely know anything, i’m going to repost your question there so a leader can confirm for you. :)

3 Likes

Ok thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yuanyuan said that they don’t make exceptions on an interview

2 Likes

We don’t allow posting links to a different coding app. Please refrain from doing that - your account might get banned!

11 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll look into that.

11 Likes
Just gonna keep this short and sweet, and very broad. This is an apology.

I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for leaving and coming back! There was way too much drama when I was out and back in. I’d just like to sincerely apologize for that.

My only excuse is that I think much differently than I did three years ago, and I truly would like to make an impact for the better through my work.

/sincere

Please don’t reply to this post.

7 Likes

This post has been shortened from what I wish I could say, while not crossing any lines or breaking any forum rules. It was a longer post before, but you can try to fill in additional context on your own if you can.

Please don’t reply to any of these posts, for the sake of formality!

Thanks for your sincerity.

6 Likes

@Jay please don’t edit your tags into topics. I get it’s cool being able to add tags as a regular, but our collab - despite not being unlisted - is private and we’d appreciate it if you’d ask the topic creator(s) before editing. Please don’t take this in an offensive way.

7 Likes

Okay, sorry if I caused any harm

5 Likes

It’s alright, thank you for understanding,

5 Likes
4 Likes

I’d love a dark theme!

3 Likes

We will look into this - thanks for the suggestions!

10 Likes

I could try to create a dark theme

1 Like

why this?

5 Likes