2 Likes

Idk
Sorry
<

2 Likes

MC24 I think

Yeah I always reply to old posts I find ahaha

2 Likes

Anyway I feel like the only thing the leads have improved on was not saying drop it and not closing topics immediately

4 Likes

Leaders are not supposed to post or reply here, but I have to clarify that mentioning individual user’s guideline breaches or situations related to them is not allowed without their consent. Even if they give consent, it should generally be avoided and discussed with either Ana or a leader first.

I know, but I need to monitor the forum.

7 Likes

I’ts been a year since @Tillieecoder. Time flies! You guys are doing better than I thought, I even reduced the little list we made.

We ask for the following:

A portal topic for archived and closed topics that are not spam, duplicates or has less than 75 replies.
Why is this important? Older users or new users who want to find resources from topics that are “dead”

A portal topic for all deleted or suspended users with full explanations with evidence as to why they are banned or deleted. Their bios, given that they are approppriate, should be included.
Why is this important? Many, many old users were deleted/“anoned” with explanations as vague as “they broke the guidelines”.

Less strict rules for sharing information. This is self explainatory.

Thank you!

2 Likes

75 posts were merged into an existing topic: Detritus and other 2

Why was this closed then opened again?

3 Likes

some bad discussion, was closed so it didn’t get too out of hand and was reopened once it died down

2 Likes

Ah.

3 Likes

Is this a topic to ask questions?

If it is a question because I want regular soon :>

Is there a way to filter topics based on how long ago they were created?

2 Likes

Do you have to be on the app to be able to have an account on the forum?

3 Likes

Yes, you do!

3 Likes

Yep. You’ll be given a couple warnings if you don’t. It’s mentioned here

4 Likes

Okay. Thanks Fear and Silv!

3 Likes

Don’t think you can do that but you can go to latest and see the more recent active topics. Usually, these will have been created within the last 100 days, so you can read through em to get reg

2 Likes

No problem :))

3 Likes

can you just scroll through topics and it count as reading them?

1 Like