GCC Beta Tester Topic

First of all, thanks for beta testing my projects! It means a lot!
Second, here’s your fish

:fish:

There are 2 rules

1. This is purely beta testing and code related only.
  2. I’m open to constructive criticism (else this wouldn’t be a beta testing thing) so please be honest of what you think of the project

The first project y’all will be testing is my SC project
Link: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/10chnl79j4
Only the Timberman Minigame is completely done and only some of the Wildlife Spotting one is done, but it is functional. Other than that, don’t hit anything else unless you want to restart the game.

One of the Leads could you please unlist it? Thanks!
@The_Somebodies

@FearlessPhoenix @Silverdolphin @Koletsgo @Mathgirl @TheCMStudios @MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE

4 Likes

It’s really good so far! Sorry I never found a solution to the admit campers mini game

1 Like

Ty

No problem, it’s a weird bug and my code is weirder

2 Likes

@Nobody me and the other leads will still be keeping an eye on here, so don’t worry if y’all see us around :wink:

Thanks Silvie, I won’t worry

3 Likes

I found a lumber jack picture if you still need it

2 Likes

Cool though I don’t have the sub

2 Likes

Y’know, I coulda made this more private :stuck_out_tongue:
But whatev.

I and a couple other leads will be poppin in occasionally. Just standard moderation for all unlisted topics :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, okay I didn’t realize you needed the subscription for that…

2 Likes

Ooh how?

Yep got that

3 Likes

@MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE here

@Rod @Temmy you guys are beta testers too

4 Likes

Nice! Didn’t notice, I’ll pay more attention now.

2 Likes

No, I just tagged you earlier after I saw your vote;)

1 Like

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/10ck2rt5dp
Any bugs? The Make a Tent minigame is done, though you can’t unlock all tree shapes yet.

@FearlessPhoenix @SilverStar @Koletsgo @Mathgirl @TheCMStudios @MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE @Rod @Temmy

8 Likes

Didn’t get the tag.
Got the reply notif tho

4 Likes

For what you’ve completed so far, no bugs as I can see.
I was also thinking you could add a little number under the options of customization when customizing the tent.

2 Likes

What do you mean?

2 Likes

So like under those customizations, you could put a number telling you what color, or shape is on what page

2 Likes

Seems nice, I’ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

I was just wondering because there are so many colors and a bunch are locked so if they had a number you, could remember what color is what number

2 Likes