Games need to get verified

My games have often got drawing in it, due to my subscription to hopscotch, but this means that it has to wait around 15-24 hours before others can see it. Obviously they do have to get verified in case of rude images/words, but I don’t think it should take that long. Sorry this kinda bugs me a little.
Sorry!
GeOrGiE pOtAtO :potato:

5 Likes

First post. I think it takes so long because they don’t have someone checking projects 24/7, and I’m sure a lot of projects that need to be verified come in. And 15-24 hours isn’t that long.

3 Likes

It’s important to check for rude words etc, they might make people feel bad

1 Like

I know, but it shouldn’t take around 15 hours, should it?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know. I guess if you have a deadline, it could get a little frustrating if it ended up late because of it.

1 Like

Yes, this is what I’m saying.

The hopscotch team are often busy, or alseep, there are also lots of people’s projects to moderate.

An alternative suggestion could be that, like curation, there could be some volunteers from the hopscotch community to help moderate projects, but that might not work…

2 Likes

Just publish the day before/as soon as possible that day, then. There’s always a workaround for it.

1 Like

Yes. Of course.

Well, it’d have to be really reliable people like the leads. That’s a really good idea, though.

3 Likes

Or post leads

1 Like

Like Fear and Silv? Yeah, that would be great.

2 Likes

Yes, but a few more people.

1 Like

figure this: there are 3000 projects that need to be reviewed in 1 day by 1 maybe 2 people, 15-24 hours is actually pretty speedy if you think about it like this. THT is a team of 4-5 people and probably only 2 of them review projects, there are probably over 4K projects that have to be checked a day

6 Likes

Like me?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say 4K, maybe 750?

3 Likes

maybe.

3 Likes

people have been posting less

2 Likes

15-24 hours isn’t actually a lot when you put it into perspective. It’s actually very good if you consider the size of THT, the amount of projects that they have to moderate, and their working hours.

5 Likes

silently laughs

1 Like