Gamelist feature in HS

A feature in Hopscotch that would be cool is a gamelist, or if you have a better name @ me, where coders could make new “gamelists” that are like sections of projects. Maybe when you go into someone’s profile, you’ll see a new section other than published and favorites. For example, if you wanted to make a gamelist for all of your pixel arts, you could make one and put all of your pixel arts in it. How it could look is first a new section in someone’s profile called “gamelists”, and in that there would be squares that the thumbnail is the most recent project added. When you click it, it shows something that looks like a project in one of the tabs, with a back button in the top left.

Should this be a thing?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

8 Likes

First also I’m deciding if this is a good idea

3 Likes

So like a playlist on YouTube but it is for games and on hopscotch?

5 Likes

So like when you publish a game you have the options to add it to a game list?

5 Likes

Oh like a tab in your account? Cool, and that would be more helpful than scrolling looking for (example) all of Valgo’s art pads or all of FearlessPheonix’s pixel arts! Cool idea!

4 Likes

It’s a good idea, so I could make a Pixel/Trail Art, Answers to peeps and other games

3 Likes

This would be amazing- I could have a page for Fox Clan, actually projects that I’m working on, art requests and other random stuff. maybe a limit of 5 lists? easier to navigate that way. and the titles have to be approved by THT, or you could select from a list, like “Games” “Art” “Random” Etc.

2 Likes

Yeah, i would def have one for work-in-progress-es, one for trail & pixel arts, one for games for competitions, etc!

2 Likes

Would work like playlists on yt, and have names filtered similarly to usernames. I love this idea

3 Likes

I agree! its a great way to organize and showcase your own under appreciated projects

2 Likes

Exactly!

No, if you want to create one you go to the new section, tap a create button I guess, and make it. If you want to add something to one that already exists, when you enter the gamelist, you get an option in the top right corner to add more.

4 Likes

Like you can add a project to a gamelist that you created on your profile

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

I dont see a reason why not to have both. When you publish the project, there will be an option to add it to a list (kind of how tags used to work). There could also be the option in the list. In that section you could also select multiple projects to move to a list

2 Likes

Yeah, both would also be a good idea

4 Likes

Ohh
So to make it more easier to find your pixel arts
Games Etc

3 Likes

And you should be able to see how many projects are in a gamelist. Maybe a max of 25?

3 Likes

Maybe a part where you can put your drafts in so you can ask if anyone sees bugs without having to publish?

2 Likes

Coool I don’t understand what you mean though

1 Like

I like the idea!

1 Like