Game testers.... for everyone!

add_your_own_project

Wow those projects sound cool! I hope you don’t mind me bookmarking this and I’ll check them both out later.

I just realised stal posted his game at the same time as I posted mine, well Ima play stal’s and nominate it for featured.

I’m gonna nominate yours!! That is seriously the most intriguing game ever!!

High five! XD anyways I gtg

Bye!!! THANKYOU sooo much for nominating my project for featured!!

I hope yours is featured, because I’ve never seen a project that deserved featured more

@HopscotchRemixer how is the debugging going???

I am having a little bit of trouble. I will probably get it back to you tommorow

I’m not here tomorrow :sob::sob::sob:

Are you leaving or something!

I’m going away for 3 weeks and I won’t have internet

Oh ok. Well I am sorry then. Upload your HS projects so you can still work on them when you are away

I will… well, I think we don’t have internet, I might be wrong… but even if I do, it’ll be bad

Lol, you are going from topic to topic

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH all scotch is doing is chatting… he said he’d get tap it done 2 nights ago…

Edit: why am I talking to myself??

@The_Crafty_Painter It is amazingly good! Congratulations to your featured, you really deserve it! :slight_smile:

@Stal98 I like that game too! It reminds me of “Space Invaders” a little. One bug I found was that the “Face Parts Collected” indicator text looks a little bit weird when you have collected more than 9 face parts. Other than that, I really like your game and I think that it is a featured worthy game too!

Thanks… though I think @The_Crafty_Painter’s project deserves featured more

What should I do with this??

I meant to upload it at Christmas but I forgot… should I upload it now or not??

P.S if anyone knows how to make the BG go quicker pls tell me…

I know I said I wouldn’t tag for a couple weeks but I really want to know what you all think of this:

Rate the game:

0 voters

Pls tell me what you think about it… what I can add…

@POMTL remember you can post your own projects on this topic too!

:sob::sob::sob: it didn’t get featured… :sob::sob:

I think that you should publish it. Even though it isn’t Christmas, it would be cool with a project.