Hm, just 6 curves.

And maybe a BG?

What do you mean???

What colour???

@sophia71205
@yaygirls
@Xman0417
@partimefemale

How is this??? What do I still need to add??

I sorta moved the ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᔕT. ᑭᗩTᖇIᑕK’ᔕ ᗪᗩY! to the side of the screen… how does it look??

I think the first one looked better.

Agreed. Looks good though!

Like red or something

For me, I think that the first one is clearer. Also, for the rainbow, you could just draw circles over each other, the draw a big line over the screen like the code in this project made by me:

@PartTimeFemale
@yaygirls
@CreationsOfaNoob
@William04GamerA
Is this good???

I think it looks great! Maybe put the face lower and the happy st p’s day part higher.

Yeah I didn’t really want to do that because moving the face will be hard… Il try

The rainbow looks to mutch like a circle in my opinion

You don’t have to, other than that it looks good

I am making a new version of Minigames - I’d rather not release a beta for it, but am happy to take suggestions…

Yeah, it looks really good!

this is my first ever game! Actually me and my brother worked on it :). We made it for like an hour and we had zero coding experience :sweat_smile:! We were proud of the finished product and published it :)!

p.s any advice to make the game better :)?

anyways here is the link to the game if u wanna try it out : https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/zcwtxoyz6
**_

![FFFAF8BD-D304-469C-BD36-81BB4DE14151|666x500](upload://eXLMNjUGq7hGR5hyzIPQi4pfbJc.jpg)

_**

• Needs Improvement
  • It’s Okay
  • It’s basic
  • It’s a fun game :)!

0 voters

It’s basic but it’s fun!! Maybe make a hammer so when you hit a Venus flytrap it comes in and ‘donks’ it on the head… just a suggestion. Fun game tho, real fun.

This is a project for a bigger project I’m making

And I need some constructive Crit for the unicorn and a possible better version of the dragon. So here we go
I kinda revived

@POMTL post above pls