Game Of The Week Seed Developers

We all know the Top Games tab on Hopscotch. You can find tons of amazing games there. But I think there is a problem. Some seed dev games just don’t get enough attention. This doesn’t mean they are bad, but people just don’t look and see them. So I want for it to be a Game Of The Week tab for seed dev games. Only 2 projects are there at a time, and people can actually see the games. The games can be swapped every 5 or 7 days. This only applies for the newest rounds of seed dev games.

• Good Idea
  • Bad Idea
  • I don’t really know.

0 voters

13 Likes

I don’t think this is needed as seed dev game still get a lot more attention than other projects

and it isn’t always the case; for example: tankt’s seed dev project had something like the 3rd most plays/likes after 5 days and her project was on the bottom of the tab

14 Likes

are you trying to say that your project needs more attention?
i agree with nobodythe user, seed dev project has enough attention
i don’t think it’s a good idea

7 Likes

If you’re talking about likes, 50 isn’t bad for the first day. They’ll get more attention once everyone sees their projects.

7 Likes

Sounds cool but the community doesn’t support

7 Likes

Well yeah lol it’s ok though
No biggie

6 Likes

Yea only 2 of my topics worked

5 Likes

Eh i mean this is cool but my MOST liked project has less likes than some of the seed devs get in 2 days but idk

4 Likes

I am not seed dev.
I am AdminCod3R.
Or at least I think you are talking to me, or either CB…

3 Likes

Y3ah, 50 lik3s in 1 day?! That’s amazing! Also many of th3 s33d d3v proj3cts ar3 also curat3d, so i think its fin3.

6 Likes

I don’t want more attention than I already get please take my fame
Anybody

8 Likes

?

1 Like

I’m just joking a bit about what was said above

2 Likes

This could be good for other projects, but not seed devs.

3 Likes

Why dont the category should just shuffle all the projects?

actually we should do that for most of the categories

1 Like

Yes all of the categories should shuffle orders.

1 Like

I mean when you get 200 likes in one day you probably don’t need this…

Good idea for other projects though

3 Likes

Never seen that before though lol

1 Like

coughs MadI and cool

Like others have said, seed dev games are already insanely popular and have an entire tab to themselves. I feel they already get an unfair amount of recognition despite the high quality.

1 Like