Game Making Competition

Hello, This is the yearly Project Contest! To enter go on hopscotch to my profile then remix it! I will give the 1st 2nd and 3rd place a great prize! Link: Game Competition by Mythtical [quote=“StarlightStudios, post:8, topic:67210”]
This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@Mythtical) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

3 Likes

Can you link your profile I can’t find it lol

2 Likes

There we go click the blue

2 Likes

hello! what are the prizes to be specific? also, do not forget this rule in the community guidelines :))

ill make sure to check the project out!

3 Likes

1st: 5 mushrooms 2nd: 3 mushrooms 3rd 2 mushrooms

1 Like

And a like on all projects

2 Likes

Btw i rlly love your game blocks it’s the best!

3 Likes

Great excited to see this comp! May you please put the disclaimer back in the original post?

Here it is! :

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@ yourself) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

2 Likes

? What’s the disclaimer what the prizes are?

2 Likes

Just edited it into my previous reply!

2 Likes

Can you follow me on hopscotch?

3 Likes

Just delete this part

1 Like
3 Likes

^^^

Also I see you added the disclaimer, thanks @Mythtical !

Also don’t stress to much if your overwhelmed by everything your being told to do! It may be a lot at first but you’ll get the hang of things really quick!

3 Likes

Haha thanks, Btw you’re my favorite coder on hopscotch! I’m looking forward for your next game!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

4 Likes

I published my Mythtical’s rng game on hopscotch!

5 Likes