Game in the works. Need Help/Suggestions [SOLVED]

Hello People Types! I’m making my next game now, and I need suggestions and ideas. I’m making a open world adventure game with monsters, loot, shops, and BUILDING. It’s gonna be dark themed, (hence the black BG.) anyway, I need ideas on what to add! Thanks!

Current Version

Tags

@Awesome_E
@Apricity
@BumpSplatGaming.Co
@CoderOfMagic
@ChickenProductions7
@CreationsOfaNoob
@FearlessPhoenix
@GweTV
@HardcoreHufflepuff
@Hopscotcher
@HopscotchRemixer
@Hi_people
@isurehopeso
@JACG2018MASTER
@Legendary_myth
@Mindcool24
@Over_powered_wizard1
@PillowFace
@Paige1212
@PerilTheSkywing
@Petrichor
@Rodrik834
@Stylishpoopemoji33
@ThatEnglishMuffin
@TheDeliciousOrange
@tankt2016
@ThatEnglishMuffin
@UTheDevHS
@UnicornRainbow
@William04GamerA
@XAMANION
@Yusamac205

18 Likes

Forgot the link lol brb

3 Likes

Maybe if you want eerie lights, you could have a grid of squares that have different invisibility values, kinda like here:

4 Likes

That’s a cool idea. (I found the pencil and I also got jumpscared) I’ll se if I can do it! Thanks for the suggestion.

4 Likes

You can look at the code. It’s all FTU.
I thought it’d be a cool effect.

3 Likes

Thanks! It would be a cool effect, and I was thinking about adding a light.

3 Likes

If you tap on the turret the beam doubles. Might want to fix that op glitch with a distance formula.

4 Likes

This reminds me of the game asteroids…but with lasers. Maybe it’s a space game and you have to establish stuff on the planets you find.

2 Likes

Maybe add team ships that help you attack the enemies idk? Do you know starblast.io? U could make something like that!

3 Likes

Are you planning on adding a movement system or ai?

2 Likes

Yes I will, and eventually that will be the player. Also this is on a planet. Not. In. Space. I cannot talk right now, will later.

3 Likes

This is really cool! Maybe if it’s on a planet you could make that beam shooter a special type of spaceship you landed. To keep evil aliens out of your area, you could shoot them with the beam. Then, maybe like plants vs zombies you could add extra layers of defense like walls, auto firing guns etc, when you get a certain amount of points.

for the last darn time this isn’t sci-fi/spaceships!!! It’s on a planet set well before the space age, in the “dark ages”, OK? I needed to clear that up.

1 Like

Oohhhhhh. Ok I get it now. Maybe instead of aliens it could be monsters and vampires, and maybe instead of a spaceship it could be an important high tech laboratory or a house?

1 Like

That’s a nice idea! Perhaps like a defense style game?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Is this solved @ThatEnglishMuffin?

1 Like

Yah it is. I totally abandoned this. @leaders you can close this.

1 Like
closed #19
archived #20